Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Unpainted falls into the price limit my girlfriend and I have set haha. And I have a guy who will paint them for cheaper than I can buy and ship them from RPI (only place that sells them painted I believe)
RPI is the only place I’m aware of. Let me know when you decide to sell them, I will probably be interested.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My driver's side O2 sensor is cross threaded by Ford from the factory. Oh great.... Already need a new sensor on the new headers.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
My driver's side O2 sensor is cross threaded by Ford from the factory. Oh great.... Already need a new sensor on the new headers.
You aren't the first to have that problem.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I was in the vicinity so I made a stop at Diode Dynamics HQ today for a look around and left with a little swag. Got a 4th brake light kit, interior lighting kit (got the cool white level 1) and switchback turn signal kit.

38165775404_2a74efea00_c.jpg

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
Not today, but I installed the Beith Performance Parts Carbon Fiber steering wheel. Love the look and feel over the stock one
IMG_6046.JPG

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Ordered OEM take off interior dash trim from a base GT on eBay. I'm not a fan of the bright aluminum look of the premium. So, it was cheap enough that if I don't it, I can either Hydrodrip, or wait for a 2018 take-off; Or, I may do the PP gauges and trim as well in the future.
s-l1600.jpg

abbeynormal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PPGT Magnetic
Headed out from a Vegas coffee shop...
attachment.jpg

To the open road...
attachment.jpg

And the hotel room number...
attachment.jpg

:D
heading_out.jpg
open_road.jpg
door.jpg

Last edited:

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red

Sponsored

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Thanks for the heads up. How do I attach images, quote them and not have them show up again in an 'attached images' section?
Not sure what you're doing wrong honestly but I'd guess it's the file type or size. If the site uploaded them it's probably not recognizing the format.

Never mind, just noticed you figured it out.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
V series spoiler installed, holy shit I love it! :love:

picture.jpg
Do you have a video or anything by any chance? I've been debating this spoiler for 3 months now, and I just can't commit... I'm terrified of drilling into my car and not liking the outcome.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Installed the Diode Dynamics interior kit. Excuse the crappy pics, I didn't get the same angles.

Before:
24020798167_18b06b54bb_c.jpg

After:

38885640041_01ed805ccf_c.jpg

Install notes:

Map Light Housing: This was a bear to get off, very tight, took a lot of effort and I was certain something was going to break/crack. Finally got it off in one piece. The housing sagged and was loose when I put it back on. Took me a bit of time to figure out what the issue was. The metal clips had pulled up and came partially unseated during removal. I pressed these firmly down and re-seated - the housing snapped back in tight and flush.

Vanity Lights: My big hands and fingers were a problem in trying to remove the teeny little bulbs in tight spots. I removed the screw under each light cover that hold the mirrors on, easy access to the bulbs once mirrors are removed.

Trunk light: Be sure and pop the cover off from the driver side and then unplug the socket assembly. DD has a good install vid on this.

Glove box light: Not to difficult, remove old bulb with small flat head screwdriver. Grab the LED, contort your fingers and hope you get lucky. Took me a few tries.

Gott'r done without breaking anything and pleased with the results.
Sponsored