Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Whats up everyone...its been a good long time since I've been here. Been doing other things...been neglecting the stang last 8 months...so figured I'd tackle a project that had originally been ongoing for a few weeks. Just got it done today...another base bumper quad conversion. Pardon the dirty ride...she's had no bath in a good long time too.
Looks Great! is that the roush rear valance with corsa catback? How was the install? Fitment ok?
Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Looks Great! is that the roush rear valance with corsa catback? How was the install? Fitment ok?
Thanks!

Yep it is...I have a base GTPP so although the install of the valance is IMHO, almost the same, it isn't as straightforward. Measure 4x, quadruple check that, and drill once on a base bumper. Lots of trimming as well. You have a premium so yours would be easy.

I have the CORSA Sport axle-back mated up to a MRT H. That too wasn't a straightforward install, lots of measuring to make sure the cut is a perfect lenght and distance. A CORSA catback would definitely be easier and almost plug-n-play.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Had to have a new windshield installed today. A van in front of me yesterday threw up a stone and it hit right in the Ford logo behind the rear view mirror. The further I drove, the longer the crack got. By the time I was home, it was about 20 inches long.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Had to have a new windshield installed today. A van in front of me yesterday threw up a stone and it hit right in the Ford logo behind the rear view mirror. The further I drove, the longer the crack got. By the time I was home, it was about 20 inches long.
Get the Ford replacement ?????

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Took out that Clutch Spring

Happened to read a post or two about that spring on the clutch of these cars. I wondered what was odd about this clutch. Been driving a stick for 50 years, and this car is different.
So I took out my vice gripes, grabbed my trouble light, pushed the clutch in and pulled the sucker out.
Had to take it for a drive to see the difference.
Wow, now that feels like a clutch should.
Awesome I can tell where the clutch engages now.
Whose idea was it to put a spring on the clutch?
Time will tell but the short spin I took showed me getting that spring out was a good idea.

Last week I had the resonator removed and a custom X pipe installed. The exhaust sounds just right now.

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
Washed it for the last time. Took it to a dealer and let them buy it. Wanted to prepare for a 2018 and selling/trading a Mustang in the middle of winter is never a good idea.
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Hell yes. Factory Ford windshield with the Ford logo. :thumbsup:
I ended up getting an after-market windshield it looks exactly like the original just no Ford emblem in the middle I got it for 250 installed

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Roush is in the House

Or rather on the car already. Left the stock resonator on, sounds louder than stock esp. when you get on it. Love the rumble - sounds like a Mustang now.
This should be factory issue, or the Borla Touring Axlebacks. Should have gone with the SLP Loudmouth II Axle-back Exhaust at the lower price point, but heck
realized this today after the install. :tsk: :(

In any case sounds great - not too crazy loud with the stock resonator and you can hear yourself talk to someone else and listen to the radio. Though right now just happy listening to the exhaust with the windows down. :D
IMG_6031.png
IMG_6032.png
IMG_6037.jpg
IMG_6038.jpg

Last edited: