Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Got the switch-path cat-back installed today, it's about as loud as the Ford Racing Touring cat-back in "quiet" mode, and it's a beast of a thing in "loud" mode. No drone noticeable. Got it installed at Mod Bargains in La Habra, CA - there's a video of the exhaust in action on their instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvA6kkho3Q/?taken-by=modbargains
AWESOME! The crew at Mod Bargains is great. Good choice for installation. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Can the axle back tips be modified with quad tips to fit the GT350 valance?
We do not offer quads at this time, but I'm sure some custom fab and a tip merge of sorts could achieve it if that's what someone wanted (and willing) to do so :)

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone on the fence or debating on an exhaust, AWE is the way to go. I came from a Borla Type-S Stinger 3 in x-pipe and it was great, but this AWE SwitchPath is better! Not only that, I had mismatch tips and Josh reached out personally to get me all sorted out. From what I was told, The matching tips I have now are consider rare :) Awesome customer server here too!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Anyone on the fence or debating on an exhaust, AWE is the way to go. I came from a Borla Type-S Stinger 3 in x-pipe and it was great, but this AWE SwitchPath is better! Not only that, I had mismatch tips and Josh reached out personally to get me all sorted out. From what I was told, The matching tips I have now are consider rare :) Awesome customer server here too!
Thanks for the kind words, HC. I'm thrilled you're thrilled. :headbang:

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

nice

CRUM178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Whats up everyone. I'm trying to order the AWE Touring Cat-Back system for my GT through American Muscle. I used the 14fbookcode discount code, but it doesn't seem to be applying any discount. Is the exhaust exempt from any type of discounts through AM or am I doing something wrong?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I recently had an AWE Touring system delivered. I'm in Sydney Australia and eventually bought it through the Australian Distributor.

The box was a bit knocked around but the contents were all OK. Amazing the packaging - not one part was touching another. The tips and fittings are boxed separately and my 7-year old daughter, who calls herself Daddy's Petrolhead" appreciated the Blow Pop.

It's due to be fitted in 2-weeks time and I'll post up before and after videos. Thought I'd throw up these photos.

025_zps0fg8k06i.jpg

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
So almost everything except my headers have arrived so I couldn't help myself and I installed the touring Cat-Back myself on Monday. Took about 1hr 30min from getting under the car to remove the stock exhaust to cleaning up. It was stupid simple to install on race ramps. The clamps have improved since I had AWE on my S4.

It sounds amazing and is actually quite loud for a "touring" exhaust but not in a bad way. I'm comparing apples to oranges but my "track edition" on my S4 didn't seem as loud as this exhaust haha. Like others have said it has virtually no drone. WOT is pretty addicting and I'm fairly sure I've scared some people in doing so lol. I'm curious how much louder it will be with catless headers!

Overall, unsurprisingly, a great product from AWE. I'd recommend it. Also shout out to beefcake for the fast shipping! Headers delay is due to overwhelming demand over at Pypes.

35183586202_7483c82b1c_b.jpg
20170614_125547 by 5150 5.0, on Flickr

[ame]

Last edited:

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Anyone got any clips of the switchpath exhaust with catless headers?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
So almost everything except my headers have arrived so I couldn't help myself and I installed the touring Cat-Back myself on Monday. Took about 1hr 30min from getting under the car to remove the stock exhaust to cleaning up. It was stupid simple to install on race ramps. The clamps have improved since I had AWE on my S4.

It sounds amazing and is actually quite loud for a "touring" exhaust but not in a bad way. I'm comparing apples to oranges but my "track edition" on my S4 didn't seem as loud as this exhaust haha. Like others have said it has virtually no drone. WOT is pretty addicting and I'm fairly sure I've scared some people in doing so lol. I'm curious how much louder it will be with catless headers!

Overall, unsurprisingly, a great product from AWE. I'd recommend it. Also shout out to beefcake for the fast shipping! Headers delay is due to overwhelming demand over at Pypes.

35183586202_7483c82b1c_b.jpg
20170614_125547 by 5150 5.0, on Flickr

N/A V8 vs a supercharged V6 is a big apple vs a lil ol' orange ;)

Glad you're loving it! Lookin' great under there :thumbsup:

ultrahax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Power Pack 2
I've been going back and forth with AWE on this for approx 2 weeks now - does anyone else with the SwitchPath installed hear this when the exhaust is "on"? @Josh/AWE

[ame]

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi, EG.

We're on this, and have been, since the first vid you sent of the car while on the lift. There hasn't been any issues with these valves, so we're taking this very seriously. Please continue to be on the look out for messages from the tech dept.

ultrahax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Power Pack 2
Hi, EG.

We're on this, and have been, since the first vid you sent of the car while on the lift. There hasn't been any issues with these valves, so we're taking this very seriously. Please continue to be on the look out for messages from the tech dept.
I'd prefer to be on the look-out for a replacement H-pipe!

Thanks

Ewan
Sponsored