Sponsored

Aggressive Fitment Thread

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
This thread is for those of you with AGGRESSIVE setups. To post here please read the rules below.

All posts require a picture of a s550 lowered on an aggressive setup.
All posts require wheel name, offsets as well as wheel widths, AND TIRE SIZES.
NO STOCK HEIGHT CARS.
PLEASE KEEP CHIT CHAT TO A MINIMUM

let's see what you guys got though! if you're not close to being flush AFTER BEING LOWERED at all your setup isn't aggressive. eventually as we get more people willing to push it for that perfect look, we'll have defined minimums for the thread.

example pics from aggressive setups so far(these people did NOT post offsets, don't be like them!!!):

Vossen VPS302
16341853133_007d4ab3d8_b.jpg

16926646452_891b8ef234_h.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
The fenders on these cars already are rolled, with the offsets you're thinking of you would need more then -2* camber and pulled fenders unless you plan on stretching your tires horribly on the rims. Not really what I think the mustang was intended for but that is just my opinion.

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
You definitely need higher than a 28 offset for an 11. The black GT above is Brian at Vossen and that's 20x11 ET50-something..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This thread is for those of you with AGGRESSIVE setups. To post here please read the rules below.

All posts require a picture of a s550 lowered on an aggressive setup.
All posts require wheel name, offsets as well as wheel widths, AND TIRE SIZES.
NO STOCK HEIGHT CARS.
no chit chat/discussing preferences on wheel setups. this thread is for people to go through a gallery of aggressive options available. if this is not your taste, that is fine, but no discussion. pics with required info ONLY or your post will be DELETED.

let's see what you guys got though! if you're not close to being flush AFTER BEING LOWERED at all your setup isn't aggressive. eventually as we get more people willing to push it for that perfect look, we'll have defined minimums for the thread.

example pics from aggressive setups so far(these people did NOT post offsets, don't be like them!!!):

Vossen VPS302
16341853133_007d4ab3d8_b.jpg

16926646452_891b8ef234_h.jpg
The white eco boost is on Velgen VMB8s. The front is 20x9 +35 with a 285/35/20 tire and the rear is 20x10.5 +45 with 305/35/20 tire.

The white 5.0 is on Velgen VMB7s. The front is 20x9 +32 with a 285/35/20 tire and the rear is 20x10.5 +45 with a 305/35/20 tire

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rear on those is a bit tucked for my taste. they seems like they need a 10mm spacer to be flush. im sure it would look better with only the pro drop since it would reduce added camber

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
rear on those is a bit tucked for my taste. they seems like they need a 10mm spacer to be flush. im sure it would look better with only the pro drop since it would reduce added camber
Here is another S550 on Velgen Wheels VMB5s Satin Black. Same offset as the other mustang but lowered on eibach pro kit. Tire sizes are 275/35/20 and 305/35/20

SAM_0278%202_zpsgoroafyl.jpg

Sponsored

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
I thought Eiback Sport and Pro had 1" drop in the rear?

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i believe the pro has 1.1" drop but the sportlines are 1.5 rear

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I like this thread. It should be interesting. Unfortunately, i am still waiting on my wheels to be shipped out from Forgestar. So, i have nothing meaningful to contribute at this time, but i will in due time!

I think i have the lowering springs figured out. If you are on a 20" wheel, go with the Pro Kit. Now, if you have 19" wheels, go with the Sportlines. The gap is covered JUST enough to leave some aggressive/wide stance in the back. Although, i do not think the wheel tuck in the back looks bad, afterall, i thought that was what "aggressive" and "stanced" meant? "If you ain't tuckin tire, set your shit on fire."

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i intended for the thread to have pictures of setups like this....fully flush no tuck OR MORE.

the average mustang setup will likely not be posted here as it will not be aggressive enough. there are 2 options for aggressive both which belong in this thread. wide wheels with low offset and super fat tire straight flush, and the "stanced" cars that we will see more as camber kits and coilovers become more readily available.

eventually the thread will have rules regarding minimum widths and offsets as we determine what exactly makes a flush setup. eventually people will start "stancing" the car, and this thread should be a resource for those who want to push boundaries. i fully understand that especially being a mustang forum 95% people will want to bash them, so I wanted aggressive fitments to have their own place where people aren't chit chatting and no hate is thrown around. everyone already bashed the picture of the guy lowered on bc coilovers

Last edited:

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
i intended for the thread to have pictures of setups like this....fully flush no tuck OR MORE.

the average mustang setup will likely not be posted here as it will not be aggressive enough. there are 2 options for aggressive both which belong in this thread. wide wheels with low offset and super fat tire straight flush, and the "stanced" cars that we will see more as camber kits and coilovers become more readily available.

eventually the thread will have rules regarding minimum widths and offsets as we determine what exactly makes a flush setup. eventually people will start "stancing" the car, and this thread should be a resource for those who want to push boundaries. i fully understand that especially being a mustang forum 95% people will want to bash them, so I wanted aggressive fitments to have their own place where people aren't chit chatting and no hate is throw around. everyone already bashed the picture of the guy lowered on bc coilovers
Ok, that makes sense. You are wanting beefy/flush setups. I didnt see the pic of said guy on coils?? Where can i find that? I doubt i'll go coilovers anytime soon, if i want that much more of a drop, i may just go with a performance air ride system. More expensive, but looks better and lasts longer. Plus, when you dont want to be low, you press a button lol. I'll stay tuned to see what everyone else is running in here.
Sponsored