Completely unrelated discussion off-topic on global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
On the Fiesta ST the Recaros are a must have option. Not only they spice up the interior but most importantly they work really well at holding you in just about the perfect position. The only thing I improved with mine was adding some chassis bracing since the flex is hampering it’s abilities to a degree (strut tower brace, 2 point lower front brace and torsion bar one). About $250 later you have one of the most fun cars you can buy and drive (on a budget or not) nowadays.
Agree on the Recaros. They are narrower than the GT350/R Recaros, so test them if you're bigger, but at 5'9" 175 they fit me perfectly.

Link to the braces? I would like to do that. Mine is stock except the rear motor mount. Considering a COBB tune for it also.
Sponsored

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Agree on the Recaros. They are narrower than the GT350/R Recaros, so test them if you're bigger, but at 5'9" 175 they fit me perfectly.

Link to the braces? I would like to do that. Mine is stock except the rear motor mount. Considering a COBB tune for it also.
This: http://www.piercemotorsport.com/2014-2017-fiesta-st-street-suspension-package/

They had a special for Black Friday. With that or without I would still get it. It gives you more feel of the front end while eliminating most of torque steer. It also stabilizes the rear end under heavy braking and cornering. Honestly I would not change much after this. What I also did to mine was solid shifter and shifter bracket bushings and a shifter adapter that reduces shift length by 20%. These last parts are very nice and (cheap) as well.

Lightning Blue GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duey
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 #H2996, 12 FX35, 09 G37S
Gore started this crap back when he and uncle billy were in office it was a get rich SCAM.... Who is profiting the most of G warming AL GORE...I must say it would be nice to be in office find a loop hole to RAPE the people of this country of there hard earned money...
as for daily drivers I have a G37S I love to drag people in a straight line and in curves bring out your FoST ill give you the hit I smoked a Honda with a turbo the other day....LMAO

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Narrower than the 350!? My goodness

Sponsored

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Mods, please moderate this.

And in the meantime, the only rational position to take is one based on the preponderance of evidence and overwhelming consensus. To deny that is pure conspiracy theorism.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your assertion that it is a fact doesn't make it so. It *does* make you appear quite delusional.
Something about unproven hypotheses fueled by irrational and baseless fear that leaves me suspicious. There is not a single bit of evidence that demonstrates CO2 is anything other than positive for the Earth, and certainly nothing but a flawed and easily corruptible computer model concluding that it portends cataclysmic catastrophe...clearly the fear packaging is to manipulate the easily brainwashed and emotion manipulated to buy in to the propaganda...The earth cools and warms, and swings wildly over millennia. Insisting that "but but but, this time it is due to man's contribution to CO2" just rings logically and rationally vacant and bankrupt (because it is)...much like the new magical green economy is bankrupt the moment it isn't propped up with government money.

But go examine an ice core from 10,000 years ago, and the pH of the water, and insist that correlation proves causation. It does not. Most certainly not in this case...Its a massive multi-national tax grab and nothing more.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Mods, please moderate this.

And in the meantime, the only rational position to take is one based on the preponderance of evidence and overwhelming consensus. To deny that is pure conspiracy theorism.
LOL...See, this is what is wrong with the religious fanatics of global warming. Our version of Muslim extremists...Can't even have an opinion that challenges their blind faith, and if you do they seek to silence you. Quite scary.

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Can I delete my own thread??? Fools, the lot of you. You know who you are.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

Sponsored

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I am not sure they are narrower. They actually feel more relaxed for a lack of a better word. They hold you well without being overly aggressive.
I haven't measured the hip width, but I've had the same (bigger) friends ride in both cars, and they felt pinched in the Fiesta but not the Shelby. YMMV.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I think the Shelby seats are also DEEPER. Much more aggressively bolstered for sure. The FoST seats do feel a touch pinched but I think it's because the GT350 seats are so boxed and deep. I think it's really more of a perception than anything. I like both but the GT350 seats take the crown. I genuinely think they're some of the best fitting seats for my body type to ever go into any car. Ever. Period. Yes, over Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, etc etc. Porsche seats are quite nice though.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I think the Shelby seats are also DEEPER. Much more aggressively bolstered for sure. The FoST seats do feel a touch pinched but I think it's because the GT350 seats are so boxed and deep. I think it's really more of a perception than anything. I like both but the GT350 seats take the crown. I genuinely think they're some of the best fitting seats for my body type to ever go into any car. Ever. Period. Yes, over Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, etc etc. Porsche seats are quite nice though.
Deeper and stiffer bolsters (on the GT350). And I agree about the fit (for me as well).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.