Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Let me know if you guys are going to Austin Landing C&C...look for the grabber Blue '17 with over the top black stripe!

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
Looking for a tire shop in the Columbus/Dayton area that I can trust to mount up a set of aftermarket wheels/tires without getting trashed in the process. Any recommendations for a noteworthy shop would be appreciated.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a tire shop in the Columbus/Dayton area that I can trust to mount up a set of aftermarket wheels/tires without getting trashed in the process. Any recommendations for a noteworthy shop would be appreciated.
Tire Discounters on Broad St

Sponsored

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
With the rain tonight, is anyone going to Milford tonight?

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm down to Steeda Sway bars, Full tilt boogie racing brake duct kit, Gloc R10 and R16 front and R8 rear pads, roughly 50% remaining on all. Ferrodo DS1.11 front pads with only 2 track days roughly 80% remaining with new rotors (paired with the Ferrodos and dedicated for track days only). Finally 2 rear GT rotors brand new never used.

Let me know if any interest.

lissuhllama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lissa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT with 50th Anniversary Package
Who's headed to Eastgate Mall this weekend for the Tri-State Mustang club show?

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Quite a few of us!
Hoping the weather holds!

I'll be going to the Summit Racing Show Saturday and it looks good for Saturday although we're still 5 days out.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Saturday looks good, I’m doing the Fairfield Antique Car Parade that day. Weather looks hit or miss for Sunday. Fingers crossed for the best. I know a lot of people from this forum have voiced their interest.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I’ve been driving my car a little bit at a time this week. My daughter had a dentist appointment, I had a wound care appointment, etc. My daughter and I took the dogs to the dog park today. On the way back home I saw a Challenger R/T weaving through traffic to catch up to me. I catch a stoplight and he cuts off another car to line up next to me at the light. I kill the A/C, put the little dog in my lap, tell the big dog to lay down and my daughter to hang on. I time the light perfectly and pull pretty hard without losing traction and I can tell the Challenger is all in. I pull about a car and a half off the line. Every time I shift, he inches closer and whenever he shifts, I pull away just ever so slightly. He flashes the lights as I’m laying into 4th gear hard and he lets off, never getting any closer than a car and a half. I let it coast in 5th gear and he never makes another attempt to pass. At least 10 under the speed limit I’d guess. I really wanted him to see the car full I had but no luck. I’m sure he wasn’t happy getting pulled on by a car that’ll be in an antique parade Saturday, ROFL! Sorry for the novel, I don’t have social media so this is really my only outlet.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be at the Summit Show tmrw and Tri-State in Cincy Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting some folks!
Sponsored