Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I have a Gold Mine over here some where . Would you like to by that to ? I can even sell ya some picks , shovels and what ever else that would be needed for ya to mine for Gold ..cheap ..just 299999999.09999should cover IT ..

Ahh is that for the base modeled Mustangs that would like to upgrade to a tablet ? Yeah I know IT does everything for 299.99 plus additional more junk .

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I have a Gold Mine over here some where . Would you like to by that to ? I can even sell ya some picks , shovels and what ever else that would be needed for ya to mine for Gold ..cheap ..just 299999999.09999should cover IT ..

Ahh is that for the base modeled Mustangs that would like to upgrade to a tablet ? Yeah I know IT does everything for 299.99 plus additional more junk .
I don't really know what you are rambling on about, but it looks like a kit so you can use your tablet in your car, and it's $100.00 off right now...looks nice for someone that wants to use their tablet for a bigger screen

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I don't really know what you are rambling on about, but it looks like a kit so you can use your tablet in your car, and it's $100.00 off right now...looks nice for someone that wants to use their tablet for a bigger screen
Does this mean you are interested in buying an installation kit for the Nexuss ?

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That's actually pretty cool lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
That's actually pretty cool lol
Ya I think it's nice too, seems a bit expensive for just a mount though, even though it fits into the car nicely as opposed to having the tablet out somewhere else, they have a $100 discount today only I guess, came up on my instagram feed, so it's only $199....

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack

Brian V, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Brian V, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LMAO, I get it:thumbsup:

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert

How did this illiterate nimrod even make it this far in life to afford a new car?

Other than that, very neat, but too expensive and doesn't even charge the ipads.

Sponsored

dfrost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp Guard.
Interesting.
Extended knobs and a bezel for $300.
Audio through BT and need a wifi interface for camera.
Dash kit $300
BT adapter 40
WiFi adapter 90
Total $430...
I'm not sold.

I'm literally only a few miles from them. May have to go look at it for you guys interested.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I like the idea since you don't have to mess with your original radio but the price I think is a bit too much. I will keep an eye out for it. Eventually they will drop the price some more.

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
Missing a solution to have your iPad plugged, otherwise you have to deal with the battery

Edit: there's an USB adapter

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
:lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored