Sponsored

Whats the coolest feature you didn't know your car had?

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I just found out my Mustang had a speedometer when I passed by a cop in the median (no I didn't get pulled over)
Sponsored

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Found out today that the drop down compartment in the glovebox is perfect size for a compact handgun. Giggity. Also love the little sun glasses compartment in the dash. Stupid, I know lol.

lissuhllama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lissa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT with 50th Anniversary Package
I like that the satellite radio can be set up to alert me when my favorite bands/songs are playing. :headbang:
Whoa! How do I make this happen?

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Lots of features that are in the 2015 Mustang were standard 15 years ago on my 2001 BMW.

I love this car, it is very Euro in its execution mixed with a great American V8.

Honestly, the first thing that caught me by surprise were the Pony puddle lights, completely wasn't expecting that the first time I saw them in my garage.

Second thing that got me was the first time I filled up and there wasn't a gas cap... it did squirt a little gas back out when it closed.

I keep the lights on Auto, the key fob in my pocket and just drive. The door handle touch to lock and unlock the car is great.

Sure, there are a ton of places to hide a gun in the car, but you should have your gun on your person or easily accessible. You don't want to have to ask your attacker to hold on while you open your Glove box, then open the box inside your glove box to grab your pistol.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.

Sponsored

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yeah seriously how do you set this up?
While a song you like is playing, there is an alert button you touch. It's been so long since I used the crappy sounding satellite radio, I forgot the exacts. I use Pandora now and the sound quality blows satellite out.

Dicks15Guard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green EcoBoost Premium
<------- Pony figure light projection from the door rear view mirrors on the GT Premium.

Yep, that was a SURPRISE on the Eco Premy as well ! :clap2:

Also, Did not know my car had Automatic Unlocking & locking doors.. REALLY LIKE not having to dig keys out to get in !

The GIANT backup camera was a pleasant & USEFUL surprise.. I did not know how it was going to come up on the Touch Screen... Great Feature !

Brutus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This was new to me; while stuck on a conference call recently, with the engine idling for a long time, I got this....
S550.jpg

Reactions: 113

Brutus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since few people listen to CDs anymore, I doubt anyone has seen this one. The other night I got this message when I accidentally hit the eject button; surprised me because the car/screen wasn't even on....
S5502.jpg
S5501.jpg

Sponsored

Calabaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP - Comp Orange
When you lock the doors the center console will lock . I guess know one could lean in with the window down and grab something .

Also, the sunglass holder is really cool

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
This was new to me; while stuck on a conference call recently, with the engine idling for a long time, I got this....
check the rear reflector right above your exhaust. see if it melted like some others have reported. i wanna see if it's linked to excessive idling or not.

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Read most of the owners manual last night. There were only two things I learned that wasn't already covered, unless I missed it. The first was that you can program a total of 4 keys/transmitters to the car. I am paranoid about losing on or both transmitters and having to pay the dealer a fortune. I had like 6 keys for my 2011. lmao

The second thing I learned was that not only did the car have a tilt steering wheel, but it also has a telescopic column! I went right out to the garage and re adjusted the column and the seat. I have a more comfortable driving position now.