• Total voters

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Ha... I almost think the 10 votes are just people busting balls. Hard to believe someone is actually offended but without any comments from them it's hard to know. If they are genuine I have to accept it I guess.
It's amazing how oftentimes people will complain, threaten, give an ultimatum etc. and not leave their name.
Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
It's amazing how oftentimes people will complain, threaten, give an ultimatum etc. and not leave their name.
Most people call that being a bitch :D

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Not sure what they're afraid of. It's not like we're gonna MRDR them.:p

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I'm fairly certain it's impossible to offend me.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Absolutely not offensive at all. Just means blacked out vehicle.

Sponsored

RoushCharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Ruby & Loaded
I find it funny that people are shocked an internet poll has votes against whatever you wanted. You asked the internet for help ... be glad this is all that happened to you :)

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I find it funny that people are shocked an internet poll has votes against whatever you wanted. You asked the internet for help ... be glad this is all that happened to you :)
What exactly are you implying?

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Helping is adding commentary to your answer to the poll.

Silence does nothing to help

Sponsored

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
To the OP

So I am not offended one bit. However, in light of recent of ongoing tragic events in our country I'm also not surprised to see it disapproved. You are going to have a tough time seeing what's in the news everyday. I'm retired military, I've seen a lot and not much bothers me, so this does not.

I think the reality is a lot of people are very sensitive to the implication of murder, granted I know your not using the term as most folks will see it.

But most folks don't have any idea how your using that term and why.

Again I'm not offended by it and it's your right to use it, maybe and only if the state lets you,but honestly I wouldn't use it myself.

FYI the state of Colorado is cracking down on the same things now...I suspect over time every state will since everyone is so worried about everyone but themselves. Buddy of mine had a plate for 15 years and was recently told he could not longer use it.

My 02

Hope you get what your looking for.

Last edited:

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
To the OP

So I am not offended one bit. However, in light of recent of ongoing tragic events in our country I'm also not surprised to see it disapproved. You are going to have a tough time seeing the news that is in everyday. I'm retired military, I've seen a lot and not much bothers me, so not this does not.

I think the reality is a lot of people are very sensitive to the implication of murder, granted I know your not using the term as most folks will see it.

But most folks don't have any idea how your using that term and why.

Again I'm not offended by it and it's your right to use it, maybe and only if the state lets you,but honestly I wouldn't use it myself.

FYI the state of Colorado is cracking down on the same things now...I suspect over time every state will since everyone is so worried about everyone but themselves. Buddy of mine had a plate for 15 years and was recently told he could not longer use it.

My 02

Hope you get what your looking for.
Well put.

Doesn't offend me other than it's not original. Maybe the DMV rejected it simply because it's lame? :shrug:

I do hear horse meat is quite tasty.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Well put.

Doesn't offend me other than it's not original. Maybe the DMV rejected it simply because it's lame? :shrug:

+1

another lame one but worth a shot.
( MDR PONY )

OP
OP
MurderPony

MurderPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP, Black on Black on Black
L
Well put.

Funny I thought the same thing at first but then I realized I was the 1st person in CA who thought of putting it on a plate and wasn't so sure. But thanks for the constructive criticism.

Sponsored