Sponsored

Vanity Plates

Speedwell

Goldmember
Threads
Reaction score
After following this blog since the December 5th press release/unveiling, I am convinced that the 6g GT350 is the car for me. A combination of performance, good looks, and, if the spy videos are any indicator, a hell of an exhaust sound that can't be beat (especially if it's sold for ~45k!). I had dreamt about owning the past gen Boss 302 (still love 'em), but the only drawback was the quality of interior--I couldn't get over the rental car "feel" of the plastics in certain areas. With the upgrades in styling and material quality and confirmed performance of the GTpp for this next generation, I have no doubt that the GT350 will become a Z28, M4, etc. killer that will once more introduce some.. friendly.. competition. That being said, based off of the new spy pics and the possibility of a FI 302 engine with 698 hp, I think something like "302W698" would make a distinguished personalized plate that isn't too gaudy, but would be a nudge to those in the know; "PEGASUS" if the car turns out to be Wimbledon White w/ Guard blue striping. :thumbsup:

Love the community here, and it'd be great to hear what you all are thinking about for plate ideas!
Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I for one would not want to give away my idea(s) for a vanity plate in a forum like this for fear that someone else that happens to reside in the same state might like the idea and run with it. ;)

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Being a RUSH fan My red 'vert could only have one name. :headbang:
BRCHETA2.jpg

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Of course I could be wrong, but...

Ford hasn't released the hp numbers for the already confirmed Mustang GT. Why would they brandish the 698hp number on a car that's not been confirmed when they haven't said a word about the GT's numbers?

Also, you'd think they'd just go ahead and make that sucker hit 700hp, if it was that close.

Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I'm sure that I'll think of something to put on my Mustang. Finding out what to put on the F-100 was easy.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I might have to check what's available, if the GT350 becomes a reality. No way I'm giving up the most sought after Plate, in Nebraska!

IMAG0203.png

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I've always wanted RIP LSX

Chipster67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EB Magnetic PP
I have HIOFCER. I was going to let them die until I see the 2015. Looks like I'll keep them and trafe in the 05 mustang and buy a new one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249

Sponsored

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
I have a vanity plate right now. I'll probably get rid of it. Costs keep going up on specialty plates, and it just doesn't have the appeal to me anymore.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
this is my current

for my 5.0 GT i could think of something like MY S 550 ...
thank god there is some time left to think of other Combos as the first 6th gen will not arrive here before the end of the year

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I'm sure that I'll think of something to put on my Mustang. Finding out what to put on the F-100 was easy.

Hilarious. Gotta love those old Ford trucks. They're beasts. I always joke about "There goes another gallon of gas" every time a stop light turns red on us.

BlackDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Last time I put my idea for a vanity plate on a public forum, a fellow forum member appeared shortly after with the plate on his car. And Zero shame to boot, citing "free country"
Sponsored