2017 GT350 R
Same
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
You guys broke it! :lol: I got the same thing this morning in all the permutations I could think of. I guess Ford doesn't want us to play there anymore. :shrug:

So, who wants to buy my screen shot in Message #8? You could Photoshop in your own car. My cost + $10K ADM. :D

Last edited:

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
I'll do it, but only if you'll give the ADM to my charitable foundation. It's called the "GT350 Search Foundation" (DBA "The Dead Horse Society") It benefits people afflicted by the search for a GT350 at MSRP. They exhibit the following symptoms.

• Unable to keep from reading the Mustang6g GT350 forums section throughout their day (Sometimes they find themselves with hundreds of browser window instances open all with a Mustang6g.com page loaded.)
  • Unable to ignore posts from others with opposing views on ADMs and guesses at the number of GT350s that will be produced by Ford, often repeating their points ad nauseam.
  • They like to pose as Ford executives, marketing staff members or lawyers with inside knowledge about GT350 matters.

I'm not only the president, but I'm also a client. Please give to help these poor souls.

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I'll do it, but only if you'll give the ADM to my charitable foundation. It's called the "GT350 Search Foundation" It benefits people afflicted by the search for a GT350 at MSRP. They exhibit the following symptoms.

• Unable to keep from reading the Mustang6g GT350 forums section throughout their day (Sometimes they find themselves with hundreds of browser window instances open all with a Mustang6g.com page loaded.)
  • Unable to ignore posts from others with opposing views on ADMs and guesses at the number of GT350s that will be produced by Ford, often repeating their points ad nauseam.
  • They like to pose as Ford executives, marketing staff members or lawyers with inside knowledge about GT350 matters.

I'm not only the president, but I'm also a client. Please give to help these poor souls.
This is the best post I have ever seen!!!!!! :cheers:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Deal, Steve16, as long as you understand that this is a limited edition Message and that only 4,000 will be made this year. It also comes up faster on the screen than any posting about the Z/28. And, of course, I knew a guy who knew a guy who worked at Ford. :cheers:

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Deal, Steve16, as long as you understand that this is a limited edition Message and that only 4,000 will be made this year. It also comes up faster on the screen than any posting about the Z/28. And, of course, I knew a guy who knew a guy who worked at Ford. :cheers:

Is this kinda like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon except everyone on this forum seems to be 6 degrees from someone high up in ford? Lol

Tristar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Ford isnt too smart sometimes

Seems to me, it makes no sense not to have the option on the Ford site to build the 2016 by now. People that want certain colors and combos should be able to play now since you cant order 2015. Plus I wanna play now with the GT350 with pics and stuff, but noooooooooooo, cant do it, Bad Ford, Bad Bad Bad Ford:-)

Ok rant over thanks, Chris

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I'll do it, but only if you'll give the ADM to my charitable foundation. It's called the "GT350 Search Foundation" (DBA "The Dead Horse Society") It benefits people afflicted by the search for a GT350 at MSRP. They exhibit the following symptoms.

Now that was funny.:lol:..your stock just went up in my book...(I think I am a member as well !!:crazy:)

Tristar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Its funny

I added my opinion on Ford not having the 2016 order info up on the site, and today two business partners, out of the blue, both mention they want a 2016 Mustang but cant work out the order page. Don't want to just blind order or do ridiculous amounts of research when they feel like Ford should have it up by now? One wants a GT350, I warned him and the other wants a GT Base, both asked if I know what Avalanche Gray was. The one GT base guy is now thinking about the Camaro, I told him do not, do not do the Camaro, wait for Ford to get the info up.

On a side note I see for 2016 there will be 4000 GT350 built, does that mean at some point it will be easier to get one at sticker or even a discount, or are all dealers full of it and going to tack on.

Chris

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I don't see it getting easier to find one at MSRP until next year...at a discount..very unlikely ever unless you are a preferred customer with a long standing relationship with a dealer. If you have not been following, people are combing the entire US to find cars at MSRP, with many finding them out of state to be shipped

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I actually have found myself with 35-40 Chrome instances open with all them loaded with a Mustang6g page. This GT350 thing, you had me at "flat plane crank".

:lol::lol::lol::lol: damn your a funny guy !! "you had me at flat plain....."..:lol::lol:

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Someone used that configurator to find the Focus RS pricing before Ford released it and posted to a Focus Forum. That spread like wildfire and whomever was running the site pulled the plug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Someone used that configurator to find the Focus RS pricing before Ford released it and posted to a Focus Forum. That spread like wildfire and whomever was running the site pulled the plug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yes it was on there..hummm??? can you say, "done, accidently on purpose?":D
Sponsored