Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
I swapped my tires side to side, inspected all my brakes and suspension in preparation for SCCA's Track Night in America at Thompson Speedway. LOL it will be my second track day in 4 days :headbang: 4 events including today's one original brake pads with over 50% left and tires that are supposed to suck are really holding up with 4200 hard miles. The only thing killing them is lack of Negative Camber. I killed the shoulder on the LF playing with air pressures and went the wrong way. So the RF is now the LF. Here's a video from Saturday of me playing with a very well driven M4 not realizing I had mistakenly turned my T/C back on.

Hot damn that looks like a hell of a good time....
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I swapped my tires side to side, inspected all my brakes and suspension in preparation for SCCA's Track Night in America at Thompson Speedway. LOL it will be my second track day in 4 days :headbang: 4 events including today's one original brake pads with over 50% left and tires that are supposed to suck are really holding up with 4200 hard miles. The only thing killing them is lack of Negative Camber. I killed the shoulder on the LF playing with air pressures and went the wrong way. So the RF is now the LF. Here's a video from Saturday of me playing with a very well driven M4 not realizing I had mistakenly turned my T/C back on.

That looked like a freaking blast!

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Installed my Roush Heat extractors hydro-dipped in Carbon Fiber wrap by Grimm's HydroGraphics in Charlotte, NC. :hail:
Can you by chance take a photo from the drivers seat looking down the hood? Trying to see how much of the you can see from inside the car.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
ford performance hood struts, moroso tank, URP catch can, and trucarbon accents

thanks to nick at hillbank motor sports for the great customer service and quick delivery

Sponsored

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
ford performance hood struts, moroso tank, URP catch can, and trucarbon accents

thanks to nick at hillbank motor sports for the great customer service and quick delivery

Do these hood struts require drilling as well?

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Installed CDC Outlaw Chin Spoiler.
CDC Outlaw Chin.JPG
CDC Outlaw.JPG
CDC Chin.JPG

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Still waiting for my car, but in the mean time, I'm getting ready for her ! :headbang:
Received my Chemical Guys Foam Blaster Kit today :)
Now come on Ford, just get it delivered, it was built like a month ago now :headbonk:

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
installed LED switchback turn signal, side markers, and reverse light. Was going to swap out my lugs to black splined lugs but started raining. Will put some royal purple synchromax in for the transmission this weekend. Hopefully it gets the results others have.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Changed my oil and emptied my catch can.

If anyone wondered what was inside the JLT single valve catch can:

Here is 2000 miles worth of "junk". There is some oil but the liquid is very thin and has a strong gas smell.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
What's it taste like

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
That looked like a freaking blast!
Oh wait till you see tonight's videos with me and a Vette nose to tail the entire time. Subscribe to my channel so we can keep in touch I'm going to be done with this forum in 3,2,1...

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Nice runs Tim, I didn't watch it all but you sure kept up and then some with that M4.
M4 was well driven and very loud...I assume it may have had more than a good driver.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
What are you using for the overlays? looks awesome
Harry's Laptimer, its always off (ahead) by a second or two but for a 20-30 app it works pretty good It's kind of the standard in my area for what you run. Laptimes are pretty dead nuts with Solo. That video was completely built in the app on my phone then uploaded to youtube.
Sponsored