Sponsored

Whats the coolest feature you didn't know your car had?

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
The SPORT or TRACK mode... I knew it had it, and thought it would only affect engine... It actually affected steering also (to my surprise) while on an exit ramp.
Yes, it lets you steer with the rear wheels. :headbang:
Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
"Affected vehicles include certain 2015 Ford Mustang vehicles built Feb. 14, 2014 to Feb. 10, 2015 at Flat Rock Assembly Plant." My convertible was built on Feb 12 and then held, without explanation, for more than six weeks. Just my luck that it will be included in the new recall...then be kept at the dealership for six weeks while Ford fools around trying to produce parts that fit. If so...I will demand that my warranty be extended for the new 'hold' time.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Forgot to mention that one. Having a Mustang Convertible for the last 10 years, getting that on my 2015 Convertible was awesome!
Have to admit, this was one feature that surprised me and I loved.... have a vert as well. Found out about this with my dry cleaning in my hand trying to figure out what to do with my clothes.

Sure I was poster child for "people with new cars make you sick.. or act stupid". I was literally laughing my butt off.... car was already running with remote start. Yea, I was that guy. lol

Like the auto climate feature... did not learn about that. Sales guy who took me on the test drive actually put the car AC on.. in the winter. Then admitted he had only taken a small course and did not know much about the car.

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
The coolest feature the car has that I had no idea of, is it's easier to get in and out of than expected, and actually easier than it is in my A4.

Sponsored

Rhood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The extra compartment for the manual in the glove box is cool

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
That when you're on cruise control and push the clutch in, cruise stays on and automatically resumes when you let it out. Other cars I've had all just shut it down.
That's very cool. Having an AT, I don't have that feature.

NeedLotteryToBuyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Protege5 & '09 Mazda3
This is officially the coolest thread. I have learned so much that will come in handy if I ever finish grad school and actually get to order my Mustang.

Sponsored

tyseq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Convertible,Rudy Red, 50yr pckge
For me, it's the Hill Start Assist. If your stopped on an incline, the brakes will hold in place for about 2-3 seconds after being released, allowing you time to accelerate without it rolling backwards. A great tool for driving in SF.

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
For me, it's the Hill Start Assist. If your stopped on an incline, the brakes will hold in place for about 2-3 seconds after being released, allowing you time to accelerate without it rolling backwards. A great tool for driving in SF.
Found out about this during my test drive, absolutely love that feature.

OP
OP
turtleboy

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Thanks for all the input! :-) Getting my car any day now!

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I love just bumping the blinker to change lanes since it stays on for about 2 seconds. I change lanes quite a bit due to the inexplicable persons always driving 10mph under the speed limit in the passing lanes.

drudis

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dariusrudis.net
First Name
Darius
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium - SpongeBob Yellow
I knew it had this feature, but all my guests (demo) admire the door unlock/lock feature in the door handle.
Seems to be a typical 3-4 times average that they play with it, once they see how it works. ;)
Sponsored