Sponsored

FORD, can we get a digital speedometer on our 2015's?

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I dont like them for the main gauge, but I belive the OP is asking for the center display to have it as an option. I would like that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

Sponsored

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I agree. People who aren't used to a digital speedometer might not care, but it's like a back up camera--once you've gotten used to it, it's hard to go without.

And yes, I'm assuming he's referring to the center gauge. That's where it was on my old car and I really liked it. To be honest, in the current configuration I don't leave anything on the middle screen. Most of the gauges provide nothing and I really don't care to constantly monitor my MPG.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
never had a digital until my 2014 charger and now i miss it lol. Im all for one in the center gauge.

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
A heads up display like the C5 Corvette's would be sweet.

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
My 87 Z-24 had one. I loved it and it was dead on accurate!! Just ask half the Florida State Troopers! Seriously I do not need a 160 mph speedometer that is difficult to see the difference between 30 an 35. Give me an accurate easy to read speedo in a reasonable range, or digital!
image.jpg

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Heads up would be sick! These gears in the PP are so short! But I'm starting to get use to shifting in the money spot!

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
My 87 Z-24 had one. I loved it and it was dead on accurate!! Just ask half the Florida State Troopers! Seriously I do not need a 160 mph speedometer that is difficult to see the difference between 30 an 35. Give me an accurate easy to read speedo in a reasonable range, or digital!
Wish my GT's speedo was that accurate. Whenever I put it in cruise control, the needle is always sitting a few mph higher.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I had one on my Jetta and loved it. Some of the hash marks aren't clearly defined on a gauge so it's nice to be able to simply glance at a number. I missed it once I sold it for the Flex. I'll admit, it's dramatic to see the sweep of a needle on a gauge, but for every day driving, just give me a number.

How about we meet in the middle and you add a HUD, Ford? ;0)

Brownw01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP Guard
I wish we had the option to display entertainment, navigation, etc like in my wife's 14 edge. It can be done, so why not..... The nav also shows speed limit, which I would also like to have shown on center, maybe set it that if you go 15 over then it turns red or something. That would be a neat and useful feature. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored