Sponsored

Downloading PCM Data with Lund's Hyperbox

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
I purchased the Lund hyperbox and they want me to download the PCM data to send to them. I tried to do this on Saturday, but nothing stood out on the hyperbox to tell me how to do so. I emailed Lund Saturday, assuming I wouldn't hear anything till this morning, but I still haven't heard anything. I'm sure they will get back to me some time today, but thought I would ask to see if anyone else knew the process.
Sponsored

JayTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I purchased the Lund hyperbox and they want me to download the PCM data to send to them. I tried to do this on Saturday, but nothing stood out on the hyperbox to tell me how to do so. I emailed Lund Saturday, assuming I wouldn't hear anything till this morning, but I still haven't heard anything. I'm sure they will get back to me some time today, but thought I would ask to see if anyone else knew the process.
Lund was at the Texas Mile event this weekend so that's probably why you havent heard anything.

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
A guy from Lund Racing emailed me at 1:33 AM with instructions. I'll past in here for anyone's future reference:

HOW TO GET VEHICLE STRATEGY INFORMATION ON BLANK TUNER

1. Connect the tuner device to the vehicle’s OBD-II port underneath the dash, it will get DTCs, Calibration ID, VIN, then a “No Tunes Loaded” error message should appear.

2. Download and install the Tuner Update Application from here - <link provided by Lund>

Once installed, Open the Tuner Update Application PC software.

3. Connect loader device to the PC

4. Click on Tools>Get Tuner Status Information

5. Click “Copy Info to ClipBoard”

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You will need to follow the below instructions in order to collect the information once you receive the device. The software you install will also be the software used for downloading the tune(s) we send and any updates in the future. When you click "Update Tuner" in the software with the device plugged into the PC, it will auto download any firmware updates along with any tune updates we may have.

HOW TO GET VEHICLE STRATEGY INFORMATION ON BLANK TUNER

1. Connect the tuner device to the vehicle’s OBD-II port underneath the dash, it will get DTCs, Calibration ID, VIN, then a “No Tunes Loaded” error message should appear.

2. Download and install the Tuner Update Application from here -http://www.webservice99.com/downloads/tunerupdateapplication/V2/Current/UpdateInstallV2.exe
Once installed, Open the Tuner Update Application PC software.

3. Connect loader device to the PC

4. Click on Tools>Get Tuner Status Information

5. Click “Copy Info to ClipBoard” and Reply to this e-mail with the information pasted into the body of the e-mail OR you can login into the ticket system and go to the associated ticket and paste the information there.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
thought I'd include the link

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03