Sponsored

Still not seeing them!

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
It really seems weird to me. I know that people are buying them, my local dealer has different ones every time I am there, but I am not seeing them on the street.

I am not keeping track on purpose, but since I bought mine at Thanksgiving, I have only seen 5 on the road (not counting mine).

• A DIB which was getting on the freeway while I was getting off, about 300 yards away
  • A Ruby convertible on a test drive from the dealer close to my office (still had a key safe clamped to the window)
  • A DIB parked in my neighborhood, a couple of blocks from my house. It was gone the next morning
  • A Ruby convertible parked at one of my customer's offices
  • A DIB on the burning car trailer this morning

And here is the weird thing about that... 3 of them were DIB and the other two were Ruby Red. And.... both Ruby Reds were convertibles.

Where are they?!?!?!?!
Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
I've seen three in my area since November. It is weird, but I'm enjoying being the rare car on the block right now. Had a bunch of guys come over and ask me about it at the gas station this morning.

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
I feel the same way as I've only seen about 5-6 in the wild, and none were the same. However, I know they are being sold, but I have to believe that the weather in my area have kept some at home (or from being sold). Was leaving the dealership after talking to the sales guy about fixing the minor door alignment and someone was pulling in from taking a ruby red GT out for a test drive.

To be honest, I kind of like not seeing many on the road yet as I know in time there will be a flood of them that I will see everywhere.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
3 in the wild, one of them I swear is a repeat view (so basically 2 cars). All EB.
Till today! I saw a Ruby Red GT (non-PP)!

My local dealer said they didnt get the Mustangs in sufficient quantity till 2 weeks ago. I doubt I will see a CO or TY GT more than once a year out here, if that. Mustangs are rare, the V8 and up trims even rarer, add to that bright colors and you've got a snow leopard situation going on here.

OP
OP
Qwkynuf

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
3 in the wild, one of them I swear is a repeat view (so basically 2 cars). All EB.
Till today! I saw a Ruby Red GT (non-PP)!

My local dealer said they didnt get the Mustangs in sufficient quantity till 2 weeks ago.
You might see a Ruby Red GT tomorrow, too. I have to drive up to Bellevue for the day.

Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
You might see a Ruby Red GT tomorrow, too. I have to drive up to Bellevue for the day.
Were you in Bellevue down today today around 12.30? Thats when I saw the RR GT!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I haven't seen another 15' Mustang in my town except 2 that are still at the local dealership for 3 months now. 1 EB in yellow, 1 v6 in race red and they had a GT in CO but they must of sold it.

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
Lots in Michigan, probably saw 8 the other day alone. Two others in a parking lot I was in for dinner.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
I am seeing a ton of V6 'verts from the rental car companies around Orlando. Not a lot of GTs or EBs as yet locally.

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
I am seeing a ton of V6 'verts from the rental car companies around Orlando. Not a lot of GTs or EBs as yet locally.
Can't say anything about verts, but the ones I've seen have all been EB or V6. They all look damn good driving down the road though :).

Sponsored

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
Must be the Texas weather I see 4-5 everyday, a lot of GT's too...

OP
OP
Qwkynuf

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Were you in Bellevue down today today around 12.30? Thats when I saw the RR GT!
No, not today. I live outside Vancouver, Wa and split my time between home office, my company's Portland office, and our Bellevue office.

I am usually up there once or twice a week, mostly up where 112th and Hwy 520 meet.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
No, not today. I live outside Vancouver, Wa and split my time between home office, my company's Portland office, and our Bellevue office.

I am usually up there once or twice a week, mostly up where 112th and Hwy 520 meet.
Ha! I work at Bellevue downtown in the City Center building. Hit me up sometime around lunch, get a sandwich or something. Cheers,

OP
OP
Qwkynuf

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
You guys all suck! They are almost a dime a dozen in SE Michigan already! I pass 8-9 every morning on my 20 mile commute. Went back to my parents house in central Ohio over the weekend and got to feel the celeb status though!
Sponsored