I feel like a celebrity in this car.

Am1nal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT w/ Performance Pack
I feel famous when I'm driving mine as well. Random people keep waving or giving thumbs up lol.
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
enjoy it while it last
Exactly,soon they will be everywhere.It is fun while it lasts though.:)Funny thing is I got more compliments on my 13' SXL Optima:lol:pearl white with some nice 19's it was a good looking car:shrug:I think the Mustang is just so mean looking and has such fantastic body lines how can you not say something.Heres to a few more months of celeb status :cheers:

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
I had one as a rental for 2 days and got at least 3 head turns and one sketchy dude at the gas station I was filling up at on the way to drop it off that was asking many questions. Never had this much attention in any of the other cars I've owned... must be because this car fits in better in the south :)

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
So much positive attention, and I catch people glancing even when they are trying to be slick

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
Pulled into the local AM/PM gas station to drive behind it here in SoCal to get to a burger in a drive through. They were waving the cars around the perimeter because of a commercial shoot. When they got to my car they opened up the barrier to let me in. They thought I was part of the shoot. I was only there to get a burger and a taco but I would have gladly loaned the car for a couple of hundred a day for the shoot.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
The second day I drove my car, some lady at the traffic stop, behind me was taking pictures of my car. Felt like a peeping tom/perv, but I have not driven it enough to get used to it. The attention will die down as these cars arrive on the streets.

OP
OP

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
Thats awesome to hear !!! I cant wait to get mine. How are you dealing with the black color in dusty Arizona??
It really is quite dusty. The car is never totally clean for more than a few days, and it lasts 3 weeks or so before it starts looking grungy.

Really, I'm more concerned about the heat. Tint coming soon..

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly,soon they will be everywhere.It is fun while it lasts though.:)Funny thing is I got more compliments on my 13' SXL Optima:lol:pearl white with some nice 19's it was a good looking car:shrug:I think the Mustang is just so mean looking and has such fantastic body lines how can you not say something.Heres to a few more months of celeb status :cheers:
Advantage of Europe....1st time 'officially' available on the continent, long delays in order/delivery...guess we'll enjoy the celeb status a bit longer once the ball starts to roll (Summer '15)..

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
This is why I'm glad I own a classic, cause even with heaps of people going to car shows and seeing a few of the same car, I'm always gonna have heads turn around me. When I go past high schools, they all yell "Rev it up" so when I stop, I chuck it in neutral and give it a good kick.

Theby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Esteban
Vehicle(s)
My pony, finally
I received my car 1 month ago and I am still getting compliments at work about it

Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Upgraded my exhaust on Saturday and my car has now reached an entirely new level of celeb status! Not only does everyone who sees it love it but people go out of their way when they hear it to see where that sound is coming from. Revved it at work yesterday morning right in front of the office and got out to see the windows full of people checking out my car from inside.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The S550 doesnt get attention. Drive this around for a day. Its like flying a burning Hindenburg through town. I sold it cause I got tired of explaining what it was and dealing with stupid people. No its not a Porsche, Lotus, Corvette, Ferrari etc etc. Why are you asking me what kind of gas mileage does it get??? Yes its fast, no you cant drive it. Yes the steering wheel comes off.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sweet ride TNCoupe.

The Daytona Coupes and Cobra's always draw a crowd no matter where you are or what time of day or night.

Here is one of my dad's many toys. This was back in September up on Gatlinburg. Taking my 12 year old for a ride. 452CI (427 Side oiler punched out)of fuel injected big block. Pulls like a freight train for days and days.

https://instagram.com/p/wkHmGAltXS/

My '15 GT PP that I have had for a bit over 3 months still gets as many looks, questions, thumbs up, etc. as it did when I drove it home. I expect this to continue the life of ownership. My 03 Cobra was just like this.

grantourer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I was at Verizon in Colorado Springs a couple years ago and had driven my C5 roadster. Blacked out windows, blacked out wheels, black top, torch red paint. Came out and there was this little kid, like 4, wearing a driving suit from the movie cars, jumping up and down yelling "I wanna ride in the race car!!!" I let him get in and sit in it, rolled the window down and shut the door. Parents got their photo op. But the kid was on cloud nine. Making car noises and trying to jerk the wheel around. His parents finally ripped him out of it and he started crying. But for that 10 minutes or less, he was free...

Slade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT, 03 F150
Sweet ride TNCoupe.

The Daytona Coupes and Cobra's always draw a crowd no matter where you are or what time of day or night.

Here is one of my dad's many toys. This was back in September up on Gatlinburg. Taking my 12 year old for a ride. 452CI (427 Side oiler punched out)of fuel injected big block. Pulls like a freight train for days and days.

https://instagram.com/p/wkHmGAltXS/

My '15 GT PP that I have had for a bit over 3 months still gets as many looks, questions, thumbs up, etc. as it did when I drove it home. I expect this to continue the life of ownership. My 03 Cobra was just like this.
I could listen to that all day...thanks...reminds me of our garage as a kid, Dad was always building something BIG. :D
Sponsored