Sponsored

clrsky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Race Red
So where are those installed pics??? So did production start on 2/2? So when will they ship?

OP
OP
Forza Aerospace

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
So where are those installed pics??? So did production start on 2/2? So when will they ship?
Production started 2/2 and a cell phone pic of the prototype is in the OP. Shipping date isn't cemented yet as I'm still waiting on the welders ETA.

Inquiring minds want to know!
More and better pics are soon to follow, but check OP for a cell pic! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Send me a PM and I will get you over the pre-order information.
It does look great. If it (Coolant Tank) absolutely has to be in that location, the OEM aptly named the Jely Fish, has got to go. I'll diffently be getting one of these, possibly two to match when I install the SC.

However, if you guy's don't offer, I will paint them a different color. Probably my OEM body color, Ingot Silver.

Nice work! :thumbsup:

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
It does look great. If it (Coolant Tank) absolutely has to be in that location, the OEM aptly named the Jely Fish, has got to go. I'll diffently be getting one of these, possibly two to match when I install the SC.

However, if you guy's don't offer, I will paint them a different color. Probably my OEM body color, Ingot Silver.

Looks like Hellion Power Systems moved the coolant tank location for their twin turbo kit. Definitely looks better simply relocated in my opinion.

Sponsored

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Looks like Hellion Power Systems moved the coolant tank location for their twin turbo kit. Definitely looks better simply relocated in my opinion.

Oh hell yes! Why in the heck does that thing live in it's current location?

Like you say...that looks lots better. I've never heard of that turbo system.
My interest is peaked.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
OP
OP
Forza Aerospace

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
How many preorders are you up to now?

Thank you! I don't currently have a high end painter and don't want to degrade the quality by giving them to just anybody. That being said, I am looking for somebody to do the color matching at a high level.

I actually really like where they moved it to. I may have to look into making an adapter kit of some sorts to allow the move.

Last edited:

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT

Thank you! I don't currently have a high end painter and don't want to degrade the quality by giving them to just anybody. That being said, I am looking for somebody to do the color matching at a high level.

I actually really like weber they moved it to. I may have to look into making an adapter kit of some sorts to allow the move.
That would be cool.. Pardon the pun

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Very intrested
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.