Sponsored

Convertible Orders

deadeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBP GUARD Vert stick
Pleasant surprise, my vert just went from awaiting shipment, ETA 1/16/15 to in transit, ETA 1/6/15. Hoping for the best.:)
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
My Convertible built 11/25 is still "in processing". EDD still 1/12 but (very) unlikely since nothing is moving from FRAP after this coming Tue 12/23 until Mon 1/5/15.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Lets hope we all get out before tuesday!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Lets hope we all get out before tuesday!
Hopefully Louisiana and Florida are on the "Must Leave Before Christmas" List.

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Where do I click LIKE on that?

I'm out of town 1/4-1/9. I can happily pickup the 9th after I land

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where do I click LIKE on that?

I'm out of town 1/4-1/9. I can happily pickup the 9th after I land
You can pick up your 2015 Mustang Convertible when ever it arrives (except) all the current Rebates & Incentives go "poof" after Mon 1/5/15! Nice, huh?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, nothing today or tomorrow Sat & Sun. Whats the odds they will be put on the Rail, Mon or Tues? Realistically, a long shot! No excuse for a Car to remain at the Plant for a month after being built (unless) there are some serious manufacturing defects that need correction. Just saying.....

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Well, nothing today or tomorrow Sat & Sun. Whats the odds they will be put on the Rail, Mon or Tues? Realistically, a long shot! No excuse for a Car to remain at the Plant for a month after being built (unless) there are some serious manufacturing defects that need correction. Just saying.....
I wouldn't say it is a long shot exactly. Probably more like 50/50 we get moving. As far as they rebates and incentives go, I made a comment to my sales guy via email a little while ago after he told me the date moved down to 1/16-1/22 that it was better news but that I hoped some incentives would pop up since mine expired on 1/5. His response was that there is a number to call if no similar incentives are available so he had hope it would be a non issue regardless. I asked what he meant but he hasn't answered me yet. I am guessing since we ordered while the incentives were available and it took longer than quoted that they can at least go to bat to attempt to get them approved. He seems to think new incentives will be available though.

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
COTUS tells me my IN Transit "Maggie" will arrive 1/3/2015 a move back from 1/7/2015, getting closer to Colorado. :)

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
COTUS tells me my IN Transit "Maggie" will arrive 1/3/2015 a move back from 1/7/2015, getting closer to Colorado. :)
Lets see, we have 2 identical Cars. Mine built on 11/25, your on 12/8, right? Same color, options except, mine Spoiler Delete. Yours ships, mine sits. Makes sense to me. So much for prioritizing Convertibles that can put their Top down immediately!

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't say it is a long shot exactly. Probably more like 50/50 we get moving. As far as they rebates and incentives go, I made a comment to my sales guy via email a little while ago after he told me the date moved down to 1/16-1/22 that it was better news but that I hoped some incentives would pop up since mine expired on 1/5. His response was that there is a number to call if no similar incentives are available so he had hope it would be a non issue regardless. I asked what he meant but he hasn't answered me yet. I am guessing since we ordered while the incentives were available and it took longer than quoted that they can at least go to bat to attempt to get them approved. He seems to think new incentives will be available though.
The Dealers won`t know a damn thing about new Incentives or Ford Credit Financing Rates until Tues Jan 6th. Everything else expires on 1/5. Just gonna have to wait and see (if) or (what) is then offered, period.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
The Dealers won`t know a damn thing about new Incentives or Ford Credit Financing Rates until Tues Jan 6th. Everything else expires on 1/5. Just gonna have to wait and see (if) or (what) is then offered, period.
Which is exactly what he said. His comment was if nothing is available that was equatable then they had a phone number to call to try and make some things happen. I get you are anxious for your car but relax a little. Stop closing cases and ending sentences with "Period". :cool:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Lets see, we have 2 identical Cars. Mine built on 11/25, your on 12/8, right? Same color, options except, mine Spoiler Delete. Yours ships, mine sits. Makes sense to me. So much for prioritizing Convertibles that can put their Top down immediately!
Beautiful day in CO today...i would have the top down today! :-)

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I posted previously, if the Vehicle is "in Transit" you can lock in the incentives or rebates just as long as the Purchase and Sale Agreement is "dated" by the expiration date. At 12.01 AM the following day, its over. Regardless, those of use that will be getting our Vehicles considerably after 1/5 will just get what or if anything is offered. You optimistic? How about $1500 Cash Rebates and Zero% Financing for 36 months, ok?
Sponsored