Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Awesome photos! I will book mark these. Our FJG's look fantastic. Thanks for posting!
Thanks for sharing such cool shots of our FJG Mach’s in front of actual fighter jets. Awesome looking!
Just for fun, sharing a shot of my other Mustang in front of a F-18 at a recent show.

IMG_0328.jpeg
I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! I wish I could have positioned the car a little better but I can't drive up on the property lol! I'm glad I had the opportunity to take some cool pics!

Speaking of cool...how awesome is that 71 Boss!!! Man I love it!!
Sponsored

hockeydave55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 1969 Fiat 500F, 2023 MachE, 2013 Focus
Ordered a Procharger. Really excited. Trying to keep the car as legal as I can, since I live in California.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
I have a couple more pics in mind but I couldn't get the car staged bc the museum was kinda crowded. I'll have to go early when they first open up!
I have the idea of matching my FJG to the actual colors of Iwo Jima squad P51s like this one

mustang15.jpg

wfwefwef.png

Am not sure however how the OEM ford stickers would match, as I want to retain them. Actually they almost fit the plane's layouts...

Sponsored

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
Yesterday I brought my 2023 Mach 1 home. Sold my 21 FJG last month after being diagnosed with cancer. Things weren’t quite as bad as originally thought. Will be on meds the rest of my life and it can be “managed”. Missed the pleasure driving it gave me, so being a glutton for punishment, I bought another one. Finally, at age 65, realized you only live once.

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
I have the idea of matching my FJG to the actual colors of Iwo Jima squad P51s like this one

mustang15.jpg

wfwefwef.png

Am not sure however how the OEM ford stickers would match, as I want to retain them. Actually they almost fit the plane's layouts...
I'd hate to lose the factory decals but I think that would look amazing! Man that would be super cool!

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Yesterday I brought my 2023 Mach 1 home. Sold my 21 FJG last month after being diagnosed with cancer. Things weren’t quite as bad as originally thought. Will be on meds the rest of my life and it can be “managed”. Missed the pleasure driving it gave me, so being a glutton for punishment, I bought another one. Finally, at age 65, realized you only live once.
Sorry to hear this but I'm glad it's not worse like you originally thought. Happy to hear you're back into a Mach 1!

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Bruce, wishing you a strong journey ahead and I know you'll enjoy your new Mach1. Took mine out for a drive in the cold this weekend and it's an experience one just cannot explain.

Sponsored

BossPapa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1971 Boss 351 Mustang, 2019 F-250
Thanks
So am I. Starting to get back into life again. Feels great!
So glad to hear your back in the game, Bruce and getting into life again! What better way to do it than behind the wheel of a Mach. Did you get a FJG again or? Would love to see you share a picture with the group.

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
So glad to hear your back in the game, Bruce and getting into life again! What better way to do it than behind the wheel of a Mach. Did you get a FJG again or? Would love to see you share a picture with the group.
No, it’s iconic silver with the black and red stripes. No handeling pack on this one though. Still fully loaded otherwise though. Actually like it better, rides and drives great. Used ‘23 with 300 miles on it. I got a good deal on it, so I’m happy. Just put 200 miles on it since yesterday. Photos attached. I’ll need to take a few better ones when I have the chance.

IMG_4465.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg

IMG_4467.jpeg

BossPapa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1971 Boss 351 Mustang, 2019 F-250
No, it’s iconic silver with the black and red stripes. No handeling pack on this one though. Still fully loaded otherwise though. Actually like it better, rides and drives great. Used ‘23 with 300 miles on it. I got a good deal on it, so I’m happy. Just put 200 miles on it since yesterday. Photos attached. I’ll need to take a few better ones when I have the chance.

IMG_4465.jpeg

!
Silver is always a great color on Mustangs and looks great on your new Mach. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the ride sir!

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Did a rolling dig on track mode. I swear the rear end felt like it was going over small bumps and not moving the car forward. Ordered the Steeda IRS brace when I got home. This Blk Friday has been a bonanza. Ordered some gorilla nuts and I’m looking at the FP catch can funny.
Sponsored