Amsoil Synthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack

Hey guys I am an Official Amsoil Dealer and would like to offer excellent pricing on anything Amsoil has to offer.

From Motor Oil to Brake fluid I can get it shipped directly to your house.

For the V6 and V8 the recommended oil is all the same which is 5w-20.

For the ecoboost 5w-30 is reccomended.

Amsoil offers 3 different grades

Amsoil OE
Great oil, great price and fully synthetic.

Amsoil XL
Great oil with more antiwear additives for extended use

Amsoil Signature
More additives with the best wear protection and extended use capability.

For V6 owners and Ecoboost owners you will need 6 quarts for an oil change. For a better price you can buy a case of 12 which is enough for 2 oil changes.

For V8 owners you will need 8 quarts. If you order a case of 4 gallons which equates to 4 quarts per gallon so 16 quarts.

Pricing for a case will always have a cheaper per quart price than buying singles.

I also have Amsoil oil filters for the V6, Ecoboost and the V8.

Gear oil for the rear diff is available as well as automatic transmission fluid.

Amsoil also offers great brake fluid in DOT 3 and DOT 4.

Also for anyone wondering, you can absolutely run a 5w-30, the upside is better wear protection at higher temps. The downside is that the oil will take longer to get to full temp in cold weather and you may have a slight decrease in MPGs.:headbang:

Please PM me for any fluids you may need.
Anthony
Sponsored

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
So the Signature Series can go up to 25k between oil changes? I only drive my car about 8k miles a year. What would you recommend for that?

This would include some drag and road racing trips. Say 2 of those each year. I prefer to have more wear protection vs. just barely enough from a motor oil standpoint.

Thanks for your feedback.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
So the Signature Series can go up to 25k between oil changes? I only drive my car about 8k miles a year. What would you recommend for that?

This would include some drag and road racing trips. Say 2 of those each year. I prefer to have more wear protection vs. just barely enough from a motor oil standpoint.

Thanks for your feedback.
It really depends.

If you road race your car I reccomend an oil change right after. I've done testing on oil after a 5 session trackday with multiple oils and it needs to be changed.

If you choose to not do an oil change and want to leave it in there for 25k I'd definetely do the Signature.

For example I tow my cars to the track and since my truck will have more load I use the signature in it.

I would use OE if cost is a factor, and if you simply daily your vehicle. XL would be for longer oil changes and perhaps some drag racing.

Road racing is so hard on the oil and on the car so you'd want to use the best you can get.
Anthony

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Just buy xl

And change it 2x a year.

Condensation is going to be your enemy not mileage

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
It really depends.

If you road race your car I reccomend an oil change right after. I've done testing on oil after a 5 session trackday with multiple oils and it needs to be changed.

If you choose to not do an oil change and want to leave it in there for 25k I'd definetely do the Signature.

For example I tow my cars to the track and since my truck will have more load I use the signature in it.

I would use OE if cost is a factor, and if you simply daily your vehicle. XL would be for longer oil changes and perhaps some drag racing.

Road racing is so hard on the oil and on the car so you'd want to use the best you can get.
Anthony
Thanks. I am not a hardcore racer by any means. I would drive the car at 75% of its abilities! at least now until I get more track time and driving school time:D
Just buy xl

And change it 2x a year.

Condensation is going to be your enemy not mileage
Makes sense on the condensation part. I think I will go the XL route. Thanks!

Sponsored

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
My brother is a Amsoil dealer, I have used Amsoil products for the last 10 years. Great product :)

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
out of topic sorth of
but

just curious does anyone use fuel additive/ fuel treatment like the lucas oil one ?

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
out of topic sorth of
but

just curious does anyone use fuel additive/ fuel treatment like the lucas oil one ?
On my high-mileage v8, I used gumout regane to clean fuel varnish deposits in the FI system. I chose that particular cleaner because it uses polyetheramine as the active ingredient, which is nuclear compared to the naptha and spirits found in most cleaners. Techron fuel also includes PEA from the pump.

A small correction: Ford specifies 5W-30 for the ecoboost on p.271 of the owner's manual.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack

Sponsored

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
Price for OE and XL case of 4 gallons shipped to 90620

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
5w30 for ecoboost NOT 5w20 besides that amsoil is 1 of the few good oils out there

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
5w30 for ecoboost NOT 5w20 besides that amsoil is 1 of the few good oils out there
Thank you I misread from another post.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.