gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
From Hotcars on the 10 Most Reliable Mustangs:

The 2020 Mustang is part of the current sixth generation to come out of the Mustang stable, and it's got a redesign from the previous S197 platform to the S550 platform. It’s got a reliability rating of 88 and an overall rating of 85 from J.D. Power. Considering that's very near the 'Best' category on J.D. Power, that is quite an achievement. Some may argue that the 2020 Mustang is the most reliable at the present time.

Of course that's my year!
Sponsored

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
My 2020 has been problem free so far.

Hoofer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boz
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Vert, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust, B&O
Overall, J.D. Power ratings are a joke. "How much ya wanna pay JD to make your product look The Best" is what it amounts to.

That said, ALL 5 Mustangs I've owned dating back to the '80's have been great. Flat Rock designs and builds a great car. Period.

Backup camera on my '20 is nfg, but there's a recall on it I haven't done yet. Other than that, great car.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
My 22 has been dead nuts reliable so far. Only have 7k on it since last summer. Looking forward to many more years to come.

dsiggi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Overall, J.D. Power ratings are a joke. "How much ya wanna pay JD to make your product look The Best" is what it amounts to.

That said, ALL 5 Mustangs I've owned dating back to the '80's have been great. Flat Rock designs and builds a great car. Period.

Backup camera on my '20 is nfg, but there's a recall on it I haven't done yet. Other than that, great car.
There is 0 design that goes on in flat rock

Sponsored

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)

I'll grant you there's something suspect about a ratings company who's sole income is from doing reviews on products and getting clicks from us looking at them. Just generally though the collection of owner complaints or praise may say something.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP

Same as C/ REPORTS . pay us by way of ad placement and your product is AWESOME.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I get it but c'mon folks they're saying our Mustangs are good cars. Can't we take some good news without throwing shade at all of it?
The cars are 3 y/o , they shouldn't have many problems as they are still kinda new.
I love my car, but I kinda expect it not to have tons of problems while newish. I thought this was a given.🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
The cars are 3 y/o , they shouldn't have many problems as they are still kinda new.
I love my car, but I kinda expect it not to have tons of problems while newish. I thought this was a given.🤷‍♂️
Not with some manufacturers. Even Telsa.

Sponsored

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Consider the price point these are Very good cars. Easy to have far more issues with more expensive performance cars. Ie merc bmw or even audi

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I get it but c'mon folks they're saying our Mustangs are good cars. Can't we take some good news without throwing shade at all of it?
There are always going to be Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers, or whatever you want to call them. It's nice, positive news but leave it to the haters to rain on your parade. 🙄

brokeNroddin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The only reason we have our 22 Mustang is because of a 22 model gm product that was nothing but trouble. Best thing that could of happened but still.