I could be wrong but just in case!

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
A few threads have popped up in the for sale section. Guy selling under the name "cerbomark"
Lots of red flags.
-Broken English as compared to his older comments which have good English.
-Claims going to larger size of injectors in some threads being the reason for selling, yet claims he sold his car in others.
- Older comments don't say nothing about selling his car, only that he is moving to a different state.
-Only goes through zelle which does not offer payment protection.
-prices too good to be true.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but buyers beware.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Yeah a lot of things don't add up.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Hacked. Not him.

OP
OP
Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Yeah we should keep an eye on the for sale accounts make sure hacker doesn't get more victims

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Photo shopped name

40a1e2c8a8efda8ef233a6ecb38f4bc29cff2394.2280302-ela.png

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Notice all the FS items have no PAPER with date, name, etc.

OP
OP
Cordero1

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang

cerbom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
mach 1
Hi all and YES I was hacked (Cerbomark). It took overnight for me to get another account which would let me post. I have notified moderators to get my account back.
I ll explain further in a new thread. Thank you guys for backing me on this one.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good folks on here have each other’s back. :like:

Sponsored

cerbom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
mach 1
I CERBOMARK was hacked and in a few minutes of that saw several For Sale posts. I was un able to gain control over my account. I opened another account (CERBOM) in an attempt to warn everyone but it doesn't let you post right away. I sent a few messages to the moderators (contact us on site). It was a Friday night so that didn t produce anything positive. I was so pi44ed as I sat and watched this unfold as I could see some people trying to buy the stuff that was "priced too good to be true". What else could I do, I feel like I know so many here and recognized all the names in the MEMBERS ONLINE at bottom of site. I had no ones direct contact to warn someone to post this up. So looking thru the Members online, I see a sponsor GETYOURWHEELS. So I got to their direct website and hit the CHAT NOW. Sure enough I get Jason and explain I am a member of mustang6g and explain I see his company currently online and trying not to sound like a nut ask for his help in stopping the fraud . Well he s smart and wants some proof, so I screen shot the notification from mustang6g that my e mail has been changed etc etc.. Within minutes he posts up a warning "buyer beware" under all 5 adds. Within minutes I can see that the dirtbag has signed OFF under my account, hasn't returned yet.
So I would like the administrators to please return my CERBOMARK account to allow me to restore my good name and account. I was also in the middle of some PM conversations and can t be sure how the hacker responded, again sorry. Thanks for all the support as I saw a post that some people here noted something wasn't right. Looks like someone deleted the items for sale already, either the moderators or the crook. Thanks, Mark

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I hope they restore your account Mark.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Any of the parts listed, the parts a member sent to jackson1320

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m sure you’ll be fixed up soon.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I CERBOMARK was hacked and in a few minutes of that saw several For Sale posts. I was un able to gain control over my account. I opened another account (CERBOM) in an attempt to warn everyone but it doesn't let you post right away. I sent a few messages to the moderators (contact us on site). It was a Friday night so that didn t produce anything positive. I was so pi44ed as I sat and watched this unfold as I could see some people trying to buy the stuff that was "priced too good to be true". What else could I do, I feel like I know so many here and recognized all the names in the MEMBERS ONLINE at bottom of site. I had no ones direct contact to warn someone to post this up. So looking thru the Members online, I see a sponsor GETYOURWHEELS. So I got to their direct website and hit the CHAT NOW. Sure enough I get Jason and explain I am a member of mustang6g and explain I see his company currently online and trying not to sound like a nut ask for his help in stopping the fraud . Well he s smart and wants some proof, so I screen shot the notification from mustang6g that my e mail has been changed etc etc.. Within minutes he posts up a warning "buyer beware" under all 5 adds. Within minutes I can see that the dirtbag has signed OFF under my account, hasn't returned yet.
So I would like the administrators to please return my CERBOMARK account to allow me to restore my good name and account. I was also in the middle of some PM conversations and can t be sure how the hacker responded, again sorry. Thanks for all the support as I saw a post that some people here noted something wasn't right. Looks like someone deleted the items for sale already, either the moderators or the crook. Thanks, Mark
That sucks, hopefully you can get your name restored here. Saw the GETYOURWHEELS post as well as some other members spreading the word you got hacked so that nobody got scammed. Good to see folks looking out for each other here and hopefully the mods can restore your account to you.
Sponsored