Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Here we go with this ….. again.

MEH, The sad part is the number of people that are fine with the dealership upcharge.
At what point does Ford say, why are we letting the dealers make that type profit on a unit. we should be the ones and jack the msrp 20k on these, 15k on mach1/darkhorse and 10k on gt's. As it is clear many are more than ok with paying it.
That is all you are telling Ford. up the msrp as we will pay it.
Sponsored

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
MEH, The sad part is the number of people that are fine with the dealership upcharge.
At what point does Ford say, why are we letting the dealers make that type profit on a unit. we should be the ones and jack the msrp 20k on these, 15k on mach1/darkhorse and 10k on gt's. As it is clear many are more than ok with paying it.
That is all you are telling Ford. up the msrp as we will pay it.
ADM hater Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never fails. Maybe I should start a GT500 manual
trans thread for good old time's sake. 😁👀

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Here we go with this ….. again.
If you are fine with over paying for things, you have zero to say about inflation that we are dealing with in general. As much of it IS from this crap. Many industries learned in 2020-2021 that even with limited product and high price hikes people still bought the items, be it building supplies, homes,cars,food ,vacations,you name it. This paying dealer market up's is part of this. Never go full retard.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Adm’s have nothing to do with inflation. It’s about supply and demand, basic economics. Small adm‘s got me two cars that there current values far exceed the purchase price’s. And I’m a GC, very familiar with building costs. The additional costs of materials were absorbed by the increased selling price’s of the homes, actually in the end the margin grew. It’s simple, if you don’t want to pay it, don’t. For some the adm‘s have zero financial affect. The same as selling a home and multiple parties wanting the same property. Only difference is the buyers on there own set the adm, or above asking price there willing to pay. Once again economics.

Full retard, not hardly. Good business actually.

If you are fine with over paying for things, you have zero to say about inflation that we are dealing with in general. As much of it IS from this crap. Many industries learned in 2020-2021 that even with limited product and high price hikes people still bought the items, be it building supplies, homes,cars,food ,vacations,you name it. This paying dealer market up's is part of this. Never go full retard.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Adm’s have nothing to do with inflation. It’s about supply and demand, basic economics. Small adm‘s got me two cars that there current values far exceed the purchase price’s. And I’m a GC, very familiar with building costs. The additional costs of materials were absorbed by the increased selling price’s of the homes, actually in the end the margin grew. It’s simple, if you don’t want to pay it, don’t. For some the adm‘s have zero financial affect. The same as selling a home and multiple parties wanting the same property. Only difference is the buyers on there own set the adm, or above asking price there willing to pay. Once again economics.

Full retard, not hardly. Good business actually.
Right. You have your thoughts , I have mine.
You, have proven by your posts that you'd pay 200k for the car if the dealers adm's priced them there.
In the long run, this foolishness of mark up's only hurts the car. Because as soon as they produce something better/faster, these will be yesterdays news. The adm's also take them out of the hands of those that do more than roll into a cars and coffee and then back home. As most now are not willing to drive them hard because of the cost to replace it and the lost of value if you hurt/wreck it. or put miles on it. So they are garage queens. To me that is a shame. you don't have to agree, and we all know about opinions. everyone has them and they all stink. Car was designed to be driven HARD. and most of the owners drive their daily harder. Last cruise/show I went to, there was 4 of them all with under 1000 miles , the one 2021 I can see that, the older ones. scream garage queens, only owned for the ego boost, not to use the performance the car offers.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Your clueless.

Right. You have your thoughts , I have mine.
You, have proven by your posts that you'd pay 200k for the car if the dealers adm's priced them there.
In the long run, this foolishness of mark up's only hurts the car. Because as soon as they produce something better/faster, these will be yesterdays news. The adm's also take them out of the hands of those that do more than roll into a cars and coffee and then back home. As most now are not willing to drive them hard because of the cost to replace it and the lost of value if you hurt/wreck it. or put miles on it. So they are garage queens. To me that is a shame. you don't have to agree, and we all know about opinions. everyone has them and they all stink. Car was designed to be driven HARD. and most of the owners drive their daily harder. Last cruise/show I went to, there was 4 of them all with under 1000 miles , the one 2021 I can see that, the older ones. scream garage queens, only owned for the ego boost, not to use the performance the car offers.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Economics dictate that there is an ass for every seat. The theory generally works well in most things because while companies are in business to build more seats, there is no shortage of asses to occupy them.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
No where did I state I bought my cars as investments. But keep assuming. It’s amusing.
Whelp, you assumed I was talking about you . not in general of buyers of the cars. but if that assumption fits, lace that badboy up and roll with it.
And with most not driving/putting miles on them for fear of lowering in value. And those that go up for sale that are 4-5+ years old with 2-3 thousand miles on them. Kinda make my case.
Now, if they are using the car as a track only car, then I can see it. but when I see a 2018 with 470 miles on it, street miles , ya. they didn't buy it to drive it.

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Whelp, you assumed I was talking about you . not in general of buyers of the cars. but if that assumption fits, lace that badboy up and roll with it.
And with most not driving/putting miles on them for fear of lowering in value. And those that go up for sale that are 4-5+ years old with 2-3 thousand miles on them. Kinda make my case.
Now, if they are using the car as a track only car, then I can see it. but when I see a 2018 with 470 miles on it, street miles , ya. they didn't buy it to drive it.
Having trouble with the real world are you?
If someone can afford to buy the car, who cares what they do with it - or what they paid for it - it's their property to do with as they wish. Your opinion matters not.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Having trouble with the real world are you?
If someone can afford to buy the car, who cares what they do with it - or what they paid for it - it's their property to do with as they wish. Your opinion matters not.
The person I replied to, in an other thread about a 2011 car stated 20000 miles was kinda high for miles, on a 12 YEAR OLD CAR.
I think That Shows the persons thoughts on driving them.

Sure if they can afford it, have at it, if they let it sit in a garage and never use it's performance, that is their choice, it IS their car. It is just a shame that Ford and other makes, spend all that effort to get the performance level out of a platform, and then most of them never get used in that manner. My opinion, you don't have to like it, or agree with it.
But when owners are more worried about it holding it's value, than enjoying getting the performance out of it while driving the wheels off it. Ya, not my scene . If you can afford it, you can afford to drive it hard and use it up. and then replace it. They can't afford to do that, no matter what they claim so they don't use the performance it has. Cuz, if they truly could/can afford it, putting miles on it and it losing value because of that, you know driving it. would not matter at all.

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
They can't afford to do that, no matter what they claim so they don't use the performance it has.
It's incredible that you have the ability to determine what the financial ability of these cars owners is based upon age, condition, and mileage of the car at the time of sale, not to mention to know why they chose the way they used them...

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
It's incredible that you have the ability to determine what the financial ability of these cars owners is based upon age, condition, and mileage of the car at the time of sale, not to mention to know why they chose the way they used them...
If they can afford to replace them at a drop of a hat, putting miles on them would not matter, driving them hard would not matter, risking it getting harmed out driving it would not matter.
As it be, well it got hit/ stolen, blew up. lets find another.
And to a few I'm sure it is like that. but most it isn't Talk is cheap, actions are the tell tail signs.
Answer me this. If they can afford it, and not worry about it losing value, then why do they fret so much about putting miles on them?
Don't get me wrong, the title holder can do whatever they want, it is their car. Just not my scene. I buy a performance car to use the performance, not to look at it.
I feel the same way about those that by a hemi cuda, and then mothball it. And only drive it on and off a trailer. might as well have a slant 6 under the hood.
Sponsored