22 S550 Tracking Thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Here she is! Also one with my 13 year old who also has the car bug šŸ˜. Dealership left everything untouched outside and inside just as I requested. Also did NOT drill the front plate as requested. Beyond excited, such a fun car. Track mode is louder than I expected and sounds fantastic. Hopefully everyone thatā€™s still waiting gets theirs soon. Also thanks to everyone that helped inform me of the process along the way and for all the kind words. Iā€™ll still be around to provide words of encouragement and provide any helpful info that I can.

D5A49E1A-66DF-416E-9655-27E5101148CD.jpeg

4EE3E7AE-5807-4E19-9640-E6DC4B8EE53F.jpeg
Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Should have been an email from ford. That has a link.
Being from outside the US I don't know if the processes are different to most. I've had 1 email from Ford Australia confirming my order back in July and that's it. I've tried putting my VIN and NSC number into the Ford tracker page I've seen in this thread but it doesn't work.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Good deal, that's kinda what I figured. Planning on telling my dealer the same as I am researching having PPF and ceramic coating done immediately. Then again...my car is not even built yet šŸ¤£
I guess its better to be prepared. :like:

Enjoy the experience of picking it up and your first drive. Looking forward to seeing your new ride!
Yeah if youā€™re looking to have PPF and ceramic done probably good to start researching installers and see what their schedules look like. Typically in the northern climates like ours, fall and winter are slower for those guys. Good luck on your build, itā€™s totally worth the wait!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yep, youā€™re stuck with me it seems like. Youā€™re not going to get any information out of anyone unless they change your status. Dealer wonā€™t know what parts theyā€™re short on unless they place you on a hold. All we can do is wait for who knows how long. But I fully suspect itā€™s related to black accent now.
So if I had to guess since your car is built, the looming rail strike probably put Ford on pause for shipping cars out by rail (like lots of other companies Iā€™m sure) and now since the strike has been averted they have to play catch up. If there was a QC issue I would think that would show up when FP checks the status but Iā€™m not 100% certain on that. I donā€™t think it has anything to do with it being a black accent package though. Hopefully you get some good news soon!

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Here she is! Also one with my 13 year old who also has the car bug šŸ˜. Dealership left everything untouched outside and inside just as I requested. Also did NOT drill the front plate as requested. Beyond excited, such a fun car. Track mode is louder than I expected and sounds fantastic. Hopefully everyone thatā€™s still waiting gets theirs soon. Also thanks to everyone that helped inform me of the process along the way and for all the kind words. Iā€™ll still be around to provide words of encouragement and provide any helpful info that I can.

D5A49E1A-66DF-416E-9655-27E5101148CD.jpeg

4EE3E7AE-5807-4E19-9640-E6DC4B8EE53F.jpeg
I donā€™t even have kids yet and I know heā€™s always going to talk about ā€œmy dads blue mustangā€ years later. Looks sweet, congrats!

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
If the DEALER did not include your email on the order they submitted, you will not get any email status info from Ford!!!
Mine has the black accent package too. Tracker began showing ā€œin productionā€ on 9/1, but on 9/12 added the date of 9/12 underneath the ā€œin productionā€ portion of the tracker. One person on FP told me it was on the trim line on 9/12, then Tom from FP said he sees no such info and claims thereā€™s no way for them to see what stage of production the vehicle is it. He said my car is ā€œproducedā€ but has no other info. As of today 9/16 the tracker still shows ā€œin production.ā€ Blend date was 9/8. I still have yet to receive any emails from ford regarding an order confirmation, notice that it began production, etc. Ford Performance says contact your dealer, then the dealer says contact Ford. Iā€™m stressed and fed up.

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
If the DEALER did not include your email on the order they submitted, you will not get any email status info from Ford!!!
Apparently they did include me but I donā€™t believe them. I hate this dealership. You would think Iā€™d learn my lesson the first time dealing with them. Theyā€™re so unhelpful. Likeā€¦ no shit the orders are delayed. My concern is that the car is gonna come in, theyā€™re not gonna tell me, and then theyā€™ll sell it to someone elseā€¦ because theyā€™re the type of dealership who would do something like that. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m frantically trying to find other ways to track the car and get as many details about its status as possible lol šŸ˜­

l
92889085-9C0C-4871-B768-85F2A94D280A.jpeg

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Amazing just how worthless some of them can be. Itā€™s like they have to try yo be so badddd! Good luck. Hopefully soon!
Apparently they did include me but I donā€™t believe them. I hate this dealership. You would think Iā€™d learn my lesson the first time dealing with them. Theyā€™re so unhelpful. Likeā€¦ no shit the orders are delayed. My concern is that the car is gonna come in, theyā€™re not gonna tell me, and then theyā€™ll sell it to someone elseā€¦ because theyā€™re the type of dealership who would do something like that. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m frantically trying to find other ways to track the car and get as many details about its status as possible lol šŸ˜­

l
92889085-9C0C-4871-B768-85F2A94D280A.jpeg

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Thanks for sharing.
I donā€™t have my window sticker yet so I guess Iā€™ll just wait for that.
Do you have your vin yet?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Not sure about that as I am in the same boat with no black accent pack.
Could always be worse, ordered my GT back in December after numerous build dates it finally got built on Friday 13th May and left Flatrock soon afterwards to be never seen again, as it never arrived at the docks šŸ˜¢

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Do you have your vin yet?
Yeah I have my VIN, got it September 5th. Segmentation was meant to be September 12th and got pushed to October 3rd. I thought the Ford NSC order number would work, but it didnā€™t.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Could always be worse, ordered my GT back in December after numerous build dates it finally got built on Friday 13th May and left Flatrock soon afterwards to be never seen again, as it never arrived at the docks šŸ˜¢
Woah! Do you still not have a car?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Woah! Do you still not have a car?
No, after having half a dozen build dates for the GT I thought I would place a order for a Mach 1, this was back in April, this one was built in August and is now at the docks waiting on a ship, fingers crossed they donā€™t lose this one šŸ˜€
Sponsored