Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple
They also said that it'll likely go by rail to VA, but he wasn't 100% sure until it actually gets scheduled for shipment.

I've noticed that Mustangs down in Richmond, VA and south/east show Rail on their window stickers, but my dealer, my sticker, and other dealers in central VA (Charlottesville north and west) all show Convoy.

And yes, I did actually look through inventory and stickers to double check šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450
So happy for folks that got build dates. I have nothing as of yet so assume itā€™s not happening this week. So disappointedā€¦..
I received all my updates on Fridays.... Fingers crossed for you.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime

SloWay2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert
Good news! My mustang was finally scheduled! Haha

Build date October 3rd week, which means to the dealer in early November.

If anyone wants a white convertible just in time for driving in the snow let me know and Iā€™ll get you hooked up. In the meantime Iā€™ll enjoy the used 2019.

Oh I wanted to add, every ford email I have received for the explorers and this car all came in right around midnight, except for this build date this morning.

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
Good news! My mustang was finally scheduled! Haha

Build date October 3rd week, which means to the dealer in early November.

If anyone wants a white convertible just in time for driving in the snow let me know and Iā€™ll get you hooked up. In the meantime Iā€™ll enjoy the used 2019.
I mean, it has a snow mode. What could go wrong?

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So happy for folks that got build dates. I have nothing as of yet so assume itā€™s not happening this week. So disappointedā€¦..
Fingers crossed for you! Hope everyone that ordered a car gets one before they start 2023 production!

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
My car's been in production for nearly 2 weeks now. Blend date was last Monday, still not showing as built yet. Does it normally take this long?

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Well, the one good thing about not getting scheduled yet is that at least now I will get to see the unveiling of the 2024 in September. Depending on how it really looks and if they plan to put the ā€œalmost 500 hpā€ in the base GT or not, I may just wait for its release or worse case end up with a 2023. Wonder how they will handle the $1K 2022 order incentive if they are unable to finish outstanding orders by the build out date in November?

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that my original 5/2 order just isn't going to be built. Lol. Does anyone know how long they build them for? If production is supposed to start the week of 11/28 for MY23, how much November schedueling for MY22 do they do? I'd imagine they take a couple weeks for changeover and what not. Definitely strange.

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple
My car's been in production for nearly 2 weeks now. Blend date was last Monday, still not showing as built yet. Does it normally take this long?
If you get additional cosmetics, like stripes, those are likely applied after initial build, on a new line. So it might take an extra day or two (best case) before release and for the tracker to show as built.

Sponsored

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1986 SVO, 1995 Mstng GT, 2020 Edge ST, 22 Mstng GT
I just read my email. It was sent at 9:54 am et. My car is scheduled for the week of 10/17/22!!! Iā€™m so jazzed!

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Don't worry, you will see it change to "Built" in the coming days. My wait took 14 days, and I know it can be nerve wracking in the end.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that my original 5/2 order just isn't going to be built. Lol. Does anyone know how long they build them for? If production is supposed to start the week of 11/28 for MY23, how much November schedueling for MY22 do they do? I'd imagine they take a couple weeks for changeover and what not. Definitely strange.
I am pretty sure build out date is 11/27. If it isnā€™t built by then I donā€™t think it will happen.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
I'm in the same boat.....I'm so sad today not to have gotten an email. Folks have said though that maybe tomorrow....I'm hoping they're right!

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I spoke with Granger and it looks like they only got 5 mustangs scheduled.

I don't quite understand how all this works so since they have 13 allocations for October and it appears Ford was scheduling for all of October today what happens now?
Sponsored