Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Just went to the dealer to say "wtf".....Doesn't look like I will get scheduled this week. He said looks like a hold up on the components of the 5.0 engine.....Has anyone else gotten this story? Also muttered something about the black accent package.....they almost made me feel like it potentially may not get built. He was saying that if it gets cancelled, they will call me and I may have to order a 23 and start all over again.....Jeepers.....

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Just went to the dealer to say "wtf".....Doesn't look like I will get scheduled this week. He said looks like a hold up on the components of the 5.0 engine.....Has anyone else gotten this story? Also muttered something about the black accent package.....they almost made me feel like it potentially may not get built. He was saying that if it gets cancelled, they will call me and I may have to order a 23 and start all over again.....Jeepers.....
Excuses always change. In my case I was told 2 months ago that it was the SYNC unit which is unavailable right now. For me it pure bullshitting because they have 0 clue and treat us customers as retards

I wonder what chances are that someone whose 22 order got canceled will take the risk and re-order a 23 :D

I would definitely tell them to go f themselves and take my business elsewhere.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
I wonder what chances are that someone whose 22 order got canceled will take the risk and re-order a 23 :D

I would definitely tell them to go f themselves and take my business elsewhere.
Right?! I want the color I ordered which isn't even offered in 23. Then he said the 23 would arrive sometime in the spring....yikes! You've been waiting much longer than me, did you order something crazy???

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I would suggest a chat with Ford Performance. They’ll tell you’re on a materials hold and might be able to give you more details than your dealer

Sponsored

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Right?! I want the color I ordered which isn't even offered in 23. Then he said the 23 would arrive sometime in the spring....yikes! You've been waiting much longer than me, did you order something crazy???
I ordered a EU Grabber blue metallic A10 with MagneRide, Recaros,. Bose, black painted roof and a spoiler. So basically nothing to special. Tons of identical cars have been delivered in the past weeks in the US

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
I was looking forward to the day when I could send this post update, and that day is today...after ordering in April, I finally received the email saying my car is scheduled to be built the week of 10/3!! :clap:

Glad to see a number of us waiting are now scheduled, and hopeful that others will get their email by tomorrow.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
This is by FAR the coolest birthday gift I’ve ever given myself. What an awesome thing to wake up to today! 🥹💙

Order confirmation received August 5th and scheduled today for production the week of October 10th.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go spend the rest of my day vibrating with excitement, eating cake, reading digital owner manuals, and watching Mustang YouTube videos like the nerd I am lol

07322BFD-38A0-4CC9-8400-C8CB37CE9F66.jpeg
Awesome and Happy Birthday!!!!
Got my build week of 10/3 today! If it is scheduled on time, that will be my birthday present for that week!!!

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Bummed you did not get the email yet; but hopefully you will tomorrow 🙏 Hang in there.
The delay reason I got about a month or so ago was due to the performance pack.

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Awesome and Happy Birthday!!!!
Got my build week of 10/3 today! If it is scheduled on time, that will be my birthday present for that week!!!

Ah thank you and that’s amazing!! Oh man you’d be even luckier than me for sure and congrats on the scheduling! I’ll definitely be following this thread to see if it all comes together for you. So exciting! 🙌

Sponsored

BLACKMACH1NE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1
Just joined the forum and have been following for a couple of days. Saw the post about the upcoming scheduling in October and crossed my fingers. Ordered 6/28 and got the email this morning for 10/03 Build. Happy to be here. This will be my 3rd Mustang.

bloomerfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Took 36 days from my car being built to being ready to pickup at 9 am this morning. Car sat 60 miles away from dealer for 11 days. Total time from order to pickup was 5 months and 9 days. Seems like problems are get some cars to dealers after leaving Flatrock

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Took 36 days from my car being built to being ready to pickup at 9 am this morning. Car sat 60 miles away from dealer for 11 days. Total time from order to pickup was 5 months and 9 days. Seems like problems are get some cars to dealers after leaving Flatrock
Dang. They couldn't have put ours on the same shipment?? Fellow NC resident and mine has been sitting at the MI railyard for 31 days. I don't think there's much logic in the process.
Regardless, hope you enjoy and do a burnout for those of us still waiting!

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
Just got a call from the dealer. Its not "the" call, but to say management is pretty convinced the car will be there Monday. Here's hoping...

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Dang. They couldn't have put ours on the same shipment?? Fellow NC resident and mine has been sitting at the MI railyard for 31 days. I don't think there's much logic in the process.
Regardless, hope you enjoy and do a burnout for those of us still waiting!
Does yours come up as “shipped” even though it’s been sitting for 31 days? That is insane!
Sponsored