22 S550 Tracking Thread

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
I ordered 5/19 as well, and also haven't gotten a build date yet. I ordered at a large dealership, and priority code 10. I've got my fingers crossed that I get a build date this week since they're scheduling production for every week of August right now.
Priority code 10??? Are you related to the owner?

So jelly...šŸ˜£
Sponsored

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

So jelly...šŸ˜£
Just in good with the sales guy. My family has been working with him for years.

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
I ordered 5/31 and my priority code is 11. No prior relationship with the dealer. Got lucky I guess. Crossing my fingers I get that magic email This week.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma

So jelly...šŸ˜£
When I ordered my car last December, the DORA sheet showed a Priority Code of 19. But moments after I was handed the sheet, the guy placing the order in the system (known as WBDO) said it converted to Priority Code 10. Showed it to me on their WBDO screen.

Not sure if Ford's order acknowledgement system changed it from 19 to 10, but it did change. The guy explained to me that he saw a lot of codes get changed to 10 after the order intake via WBDO. Again, not sure what or how all that works, but 10 is what my and many other customer ordered cars via my dealership got assigned. On the other hand, dealer ordered cars get codes from 20 to 80.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Same here! Very frustrating. Got an email from Ford yesterday pushing estimated delivery back from June 5th to the 26th. Granger can't say what or when for sure either
Yep and best case if it does land then you wont see it for at least 1.5 weeks do to their backlog in prepping vehicles for delivery

Sponsored

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride

So jelly...šŸ˜£
People may say that code means something, but it doesnā€™t in my opinion. I do know the owner and have been priority code 10 since March 17th. Still not scheduled.

The one thing people are hitting on correctly (in my opinion) is the importance of dealer volume. Mine is from a small dealership. Everyone getting quick turn around times seem to be from high volume dealers.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I ordered my car last December, the DORA sheet showed a Priority Code of 19. But moments after I was handed the sheet, the guy placing the order in the system (known as WBDO) said it converted to Priority Code 10. Showed it to me on their WBDO screen.

Not sure if Ford's order acknowledgement system changed it from 19 to 10, but it did change. The guy explained to me that he saw a lot of codes get changed to 10 after the order intake via WBDO. Again, not sure what or how all that works, but 10 is what my and many other customer ordered cars via my dealership got assigned. On the other hand, dealer ordered cars get codes from 20 to 80.
It is my understanding that the priority code only matters for orders from the same dealer and that you really are not competing across dealerships with a priority code. So if that is the case if all the dealerships orders moved to a 10 that doesnā€™t really benefit you as far as priority within the dealer. It would be much better if yours were a 10 and the rest were higher.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People may say that code means something, but it doesnā€™t in my opinion. I do know the owner and have been priority code 10 since March 17th. Still not scheduled.

The one thing people are hitting on correctly (in my opinion) is the importance of dealer volume. Mine is from a small dealership. Everyone getting quick turn around times seem to be from high volume dealers.
I think you are correct. The dealer issued priority codes of 10 to 19 donā€™t mean much other than for orders within the same dealership, but there still needs to be allocation for orders.

I would rather have a 19 from a dealer with a lot of allocation compared to orders than a 10 from a dealership with little allocation compared to orders.

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Ordered May 5th... When did you get your build date email? I ordered 5/20 and have not geeten anything other than a order confirmation from Ford.

What dealership did you order from? I went with a smaller dealersip and am curious as to the size of the dealerships vis-a-vis their percieved priority.

WHat was your priority code?
The priority of my order was 12, and is with a large volume dealer in metro Chicago. I ordered on May 5 and on June 2 I got my order scheduled email, along with a VIN.

Something I must point out (and it may be a factor in how quickly I got scheduled), my car is quite plain Jane. It's a mustang GT premium 400a package, no magna ride, no active exhaust ( I'm going after market exhaust) , no performance pack, no black out pack, no BO system.

Perhaps my car being as as it is, also helped me get my car scheduled so quickly. I feel blessed to have got scheduled so quick and feel a bit of a quiet jumper when others here have their order in before mine and are still waiting.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The priority of my order was 12, and is with a large volume dealer in metro Chicago. I ordered on May 5 and on June 2 I got my order scheduled email, along with a VIN.

Something I must point out (and it may be a factor in how quickly I got scheduled), my car is quite plain Jane. It's a mustang GT premium 400a package, no magna ride, no active exhaust ( I'm going after market exhaust) , no performance pack, no black out pack, no BO system.

Perhaps my car being as as it is, also helped me get my car scheduled so quickly. I feel blessed to have got scheduled so quick and feel a bit of a quiet jumper when others here have their order in before mine and are still waiting.
Iā€™m hoping I get scheduled in a similar timeframe to yours. Ordered 5/21 from a high volume dealer group in suburban Chicago priority code 10. Kept it pretty simple too, GT, A10, 300a with active exhaust. Fingers crossed I get an email this week. I can only imagine how anxious others that ordered before me areā€¦

Sponsored

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
So I place my order for an atlas blue 301a, MT black out package. From a high volume dealer. I saw a eruption green bronco today and I'm seriously considering changing the color, would making a change like this in anyway disrupt my delivery time, I only placed the order on 6/7/22.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So I place my order for an atlas blue 301a, MT black out package. From a high volume dealer. I saw a eruption green bronco today and I'm seriously considering changing the color, would making a change like this in anyway disrupt my delivery time, I only placed the order on 6/7/22.
Ask, worst case they give you the option to reset by 2 weeks?

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Iā€™m hoping I get scheduled in a similar timeframe to yours. Ordered 5/21 from a high volume dealer group in suburban Chicago priority code 10. Kept it pretty simple too, GT, A10, 300a with active exhaust. Fingers crossed I get an email this week. I can only imagine how anxious others that ordered before me areā€¦
Cool, another Chicagoan ... Mine was with Bob Rohrman Ford in Schaumburg. Whose your dealer??

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Cool, another Chicagoan ... Mine was with Bob Rohrman Ford in Schaumburg. Whose your dealer??
Hawk in St. Charles
Sponsored