22 S550 Tracking Thread

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Actually it looks like they really did limited scheduling (as they said) that week thus able to slide a few from June to 2nd half of June as needdd.[
QUOTE="Mr X, post: 3575769, member: 67442"]
Mine too. Carbonized gray, Mustang GT, ordered May 5

There's a lot of us on here that's been scheduled for that date it seems
[/QUOTE]

UP10SION

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Azu
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ecoboost Convertible
My Ecoboost Premium Convertible just had its production date pushed back.

Ordered 3/18
Original production date 06/27
Updated production date 07/18

Not gonna complain about an opportunity to save up a bit more cash before the big day.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Got the email confirming my delivery was pushed to July 11-17 after being shipped June 16. According to Ford, the delay is to "ensure your complete satisfaction." 🙄🙄

Sponsored

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Officially official as of last night.

4/1 order. No delays or anything unexpected so far. As of now, an extremely easy process even if my sales rep has been more quiet than I would like. Almost all of my info has come from resources found here (particularly ordertrack.app).

Now it’s time to await shipment, so hopefully it’s here by the end of July/beginning of August.

8FB52006-5A72-48B6-9491-9351C2E6F516.jpeg

Ryan331

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
93 LX 5.0, 22 GT/CS
My Ecoboost Premium Convertible just had its production date pushed back.

Ordered 3/18
Original production date 06/27
Updated production date 07/18

Not gonna complain about an opportunity to save up a bit more cash before the big day.
Ordered 3/19 here
Original production week 5/30
Moved to 6/27
Now also changed to 7/18..

Guess I was a bit too optimistic about having the car near the start of summer haha. At least in TX decent weather lasts til November/December ish - GT Premium, MT, CS package

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Mine went factory to lot in Michigan by truck. Rail from that lot to a lot in Missouri. Been sitting in that lot since June 8th waiting to be truck transported to Granger.
Same here! Very frustrating. Got an email from Ford yesterday pushing estimated delivery back from June 5th to the 26th. Granger can't say what or when for sure either

TMustang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang GT, 22 GT/CS Convertible
Hello all, new to the thread. Ordered a Atlas Blue GT Convertible California Special, 6-speed manual on 6/17. Got the confirmation email from Ford while I was in the dealership and the print out of options and charges. Now the hard part of waiting. Really appreciate everyone sharing their experiences! Dealer said about 4 months, we shall see.

Sponsored

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I’m on a road trip to Nashville, TN from the Washington, DC area. I noticed quite a few car carriers up and down I-81 and I-40. I’m attending a conference and one of the topics was wage pressure and they specially spoke about tractor trailer drivers working for Wal-Mart. Drivers are paid $110k/year. This is causing issues with other over the road trucking firms.

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
Mine too. Carbonized gray, Mustang GT, ordered May 5

There's a lot of us on here that's been scheduled for that date it seems
Ordered May 5th... When did you get your build date email? I ordered 5/20 and have not geeten anything other than a order confirmation from Ford.

What dealership did you order from? I went with a smaller dealersip and am curious as to the size of the dealerships vis-a-vis their percieved priority.

WHat was your priority code?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I’m on a road trip to Nashville, TN from the Washington, DC area. I noticed quite a few car carriers up and down I-81 and I-40. I’m attending a conference and one of the topics was wage pressure and they specially spoke about tractor trailer drivers working for Wal-Mart. Drivers are paid $110k/year. This is causing issues with other over the road trucking firms.
Did they talk about whether they were W2 or 1099 employees/contractors? Big difference in take-home pay there.

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered May 5th... When did you get your build date email? I ordered 5/20 and have not geeten anything other than a order confirmation from Ford.

What dealership did you order from? I went with a smaller dealersip and am curious as to the size of the dealerships vis-a-vis their percieved priority.

WHat was your priority code?
I ordered 5/19 at a smaller dealership too, still waiting on scheduling as well. I did it through email so I've only got the preview order, but my priority code on that form was 19.

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I ordered 5/19 at a smaller dealership too, still waiting on scheduling as well. I did it through email so I've only got the preview order, but my priority code on that form was 19.
I ordered 5/19 as well, and also haven't gotten a build date yet. I ordered at a large dealership, and priority code 10. I've got my fingers crossed that I get a build date this week since they're scheduling production for every week of August right now.
Sponsored