2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to say that it is highly unlikely as my build date still shows 16-feb-2022 on priority 1.
well, I guess they have three days still to build your car, right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Mine had the 18th Feb and has 5 further build dates since then, you sure it’s not been built?

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Sorry to say that it is highly unlikely as my build date still shows 16-feb-2022 on priority 1.
Just spotted you ordered a Mach 1 when I was ordering my Mach 1 they said that had a letter from Ford saying all Mach 1 will not be built until June

escossie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My 22 GT was supposed to be built on the 18th February but it was built on the 17th & gate released on the 28th in the middle of the shutdown.
It is a UK car with Magnaride, Recaro's, custom pack 2 & large rear spoiler.
Seems to have got lost in Mexico (arrived 4-3-2022) at the moment so no idea when its going to show up.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My 22 GT was supposed to be built on the 18th February but it was built on the 17th & gate released on the 28th in the middle of the shutdown.
Seems to have got lost in Mexico (arrived 4-3-2022) at the moment so no idea when its going to show up.
Congrats on getting it built exact same spec as mine, what colour did you go for? If it’s Atlas Blue then I recon you nicked mine 😂

Sponsored

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Just spotted you ordered a Mach 1 when I was ordering my Mach 1 they said that had a letter from Ford saying all Mach 1 will not be built until June
The original order was in July last year, they didn't automatically move it over to the 2022 order bank in October, so had to complain to get the order committed hence the priority 1 on the order but no mention of mach 1's not being built until June. Which dealer was it? Mine was with Trustford. Still, no update, dealer not responding to emails, tried speaking to ford they say speak to the dealer, the dealer does not get any info from ford and they will chase up etc. Fun times wanting to be a mustang owner.

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Congrats, hopefully you get it soon.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
The original order was in July last year, they didn't automatically move it over to the 2022 order bank in October, so had to complain to get the order committed hence the priority 1 on the order but no mention of mach 1's not being built until June. Which dealer was it? Mine was with Trustford. Still, no update, dealer not responding to emails, tried speaking to ford they say speak to the dealer, the dealer does not get any info from ford and they will chase up etc. Fun times wanting to be a mustang owner.
will pm you

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Do you guys think my Mach 1 will get built on this date?

ford order.JPG
No word yet from my salesman if my car was built two days ago. What do you guys think?

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
No word yet from my salesman if my car was built two days ago. What do you guys think?
Flat Rock was shut last week and the week before, so you had no chance 😢

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Will have to wait and see if they open this week, but definitely won’t be tomorrow as I think it’s a holiday, will be Tuesday at tge earliest

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Supposed to be open this week for Mustang Production, plus scheduling this week for June production.

Last edited:

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Flat Rock was shut last week and the week before, so you had no chance 😢
Why is it that blokes on an internet forum know this but my Ford salesperson doesn't? Thanks for your help guys, very much appreciated.
Sponsored