Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I caved. 🤣
Sent the email and will await a response and advise others, but I
found thread for changing the dot colour.

Gutermann Sew-All Thread rPET 100% Recycled Polyester, 100m Spool, Col. 396 MID GREEN (Matches Ford N4G)

https://www.embroideries.com.au/gutermann-sew-all-thread-100m-colour-396-mid-green
or

https://www.embroideries.com.au/gutermann-top-stitch-thread-30m-colour-396

For @WD Pro

Look at Gutermann Sew-all Thread 100m #336 LIME GREEN, 100% Polyester

https://www.embroideries.com.au/gutermann-sew-all-thread-100m-colour-336-lime-green

For others, see the chart and research pic's of the actual thread.

https://www.embroideries.com.au/gutermann-sew-all-100-polyester-thread-chart/
I bought from a different seller than you guys although the finished product is very, very similar :like:

I knew my seller would completely customise, but I actually purposely choose to stay with the red dot.

I wanted them to match the 5.0’s and I don’t plan on changing the red dot on those, or the red Brembo text. I also have red Steeda stuff under the car - none of the red bits stand out, but they are there if you look :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I don't know the square metre figure off the top of my head. It's a very unusual space, it can house four cars with storage space along the left side wall/fence and an inset area for my detailing supplies.

These are some early figures and layout from Flexico -

gfdm100.png
Would love to have a 4 car garage. One day when my lotto numbers come in.

Sponsored

StigyAus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What colour and spec...
I’ve gone for Atlas Blue (to replace my originally ordered Velocity Blue), with 6 speed manual and Recaros.
Was considering other colours like purple but it’s just too hard to tell what they’ll be like without proper reference pictures and videos.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TBD
I’ve gone for Atlas Blue (to replace my originally ordered Velocity Blue), with 6 speed manual and Recaros.
Was considering other colours like purple but it’s just too hard to tell what they’ll be like without proper reference pictures and videos.
Same config for me minus the recaros....due in Nov :(

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Have been driving the Mustang a bit over the last couple of days, which of course leads to the inevitable.........

IMG-0368.jpg

IMG-0363.jpg

All covered up again, back to work tomorrow after being on leave since Christmas day. Feeling a bit sad to be honest, I have had a great time tinkering around home. Very proud of the new floor I installed, even prouder that I did myself.

IMG-0374.jpg

IMG-0383.jpg

From this -

IMG_1503.jpg

To this -

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Go on then, what are you painting ... ? :sunglasses:

WD :like:
Only the most important, well to me anyway, door in the house..........the garage door!

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

When I went into the small independent paint supply store, I was asked if I needed a hand........... Yes! I want some RED paint! See the red Mustang in your car park, I want it like that! The man looked somewhat stunned but was very helpful. I left with a can of Geranium Red paint.

It's pretty out there, but that's the point. I love color, and I love the color red even more!
Sponsored