Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Im curious as to when we are going to get the notice from Ford regarding the 22 M1 orders with the 700A option , being cancelled or modified?
Probably 2023 just like those who ordered 21 s will be strung along to 2022.
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and so I again wonder do they have these parts to complete the 21 orders still pending with promises that if it has a vin # it s probably going to get built. so much mis information I don t know what the truth is.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
and so I again wonder do they have these parts to complete the 21 orders still pending with promises that if it has a vin # it s probably going to get built. so much mis information I don t know what the truth is.
If mine does not get build on week Dec 20 then it is going to be a reorder for 22. Most likely will know by the end of Nov

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If mine does not get build on week Dec 20 then it is going to be a reorder for 22. Most likely will know by the end of Nov
and then wonder if the 22 will ever get built. Same boat here.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Or just ship with standard seats, a $2000 check in the glove department and an IOU for a set of heated seats good for 1yr. How hard is this?
wish they had done this with the '21s. I'd take delivery without seats even! or missing other components. I'd be fine if they built it and it sat in storage for a few months while they waited on parts.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I cannot speak but from personal opinion, but I would think a global manufacturer such as Ford would almost certainly allocate critical materials such as chips to vehicle orders more critical than a muscle car. I apologize for posting this but it would appear we need to not ignore that possibility. Let’s face it, no one NEEDS a Mustang, but they Need a truck or suv for damn near everything.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I cannot speak but from personal opinion, but I would think a global manufacturer such as Ford would almost certainly allocate critical materials such as chips to vehicle orders more critical than a muscle car. I apologize for posting this but it would appear we need to not ignore that possibility.
been discussed to death, that is the most likely is that they are allocating priority to f-series and broncos.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
been discussed to death, that is the most likely is that they are allocating priority to f-series and broncos.
and that's fine but SAY SO, and offer a remedy to those "want" customers who are getting shafted. There ARE solutions, but Ford apparently can't be bothered.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
and that's fine but SAY SO, and offer a remedy to those "want" customers who are getting shafted. There ARE solutions, but Ford apparently can't be bothered.
I agree. Just say so: “Your order is a muscle car that is not in our highest priority of production. We’ll have to cancel your order and here is a $ credit if you decide to order in the future.” Most people understand. A Mustang, specially in Mach 1, is not for most owners a daily car needed for work. It is the uncertainty that most prospective customers don’t care, specially when the 22 order book is now open.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I agree. Just say so: “Your order is a muscle car that is not in our highest priority of production. We’ll have to cancel your order and here is a $ credit if you decide to order in the future.” Most people understand. A Mustang, specially in Mach 1, is not for most owners a daily car needed for work. It is the uncertainty that most prospective customers don’t care, specially when the 22 order book is now open.
and cancel reorders get put first in line for '22.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I cannot speak but from personal opinion, but I would think a global manufacturer such as Ford would almost certainly allocate critical materials such as chips to vehicle orders more critical than a muscle car. I apologize for posting this but it would appear we need to not ignore that possibility. Let’s face it, no one NEEDS a Mustang, but they Need a truck or suv for damn near everything.
Fuck You I need it

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
As someone with a 22 on order, I hope the cancelled orders do get fulfilled first.
Sponsored