Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Never has ford came out and said this. May seem harsh but that's the truth. Look what happened to Tesla orders.
I am just saying that would be nice, and reasonable.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Never has ford came out and said this. May seem harsh but that's the truth. Look what happened to Tesla orders.
Tesla is a religion selling freely acquired and conjured out of thin air Carbon Indulgences for a Peloci's ransom to the sinners. They make cars as a side-show and all kinds of "novel strategies" that run counter to 100 years of established business conduct is to be expected, nay forgiven. Lest you be excommunicated from future ownership.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
and cancel reorders get put first in line for '22.
I don t believe that either. I m still waiting so my dealer won t re issue my order until cancelled. Other people have 22 s on order already. So how am I getting ahead of them when I m get canceled 2 months after their order was in??? Just a question , not being a smart a$$.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I don t believe that either. I m still waiting so my dealer won t re issue my order until cancelled. Other people have 22 s on order already. So how am I getting ahead of them when I m get canceled 2 months after their order was in??? Just a question , not being a smart a$$.
I am jsut saying that I hope that ford takes all of us with cancelled orders, after the order banks opened, and put us ahead of new 22 orders. same goes for you. basically, to organize us like our 21 orders are just continued.

Sponsored

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
As evident on this forum the correlation between order dates, priority codes, etc. is weak. It would be far more Ford like to NOT have a differentiation in there system between 2022 orders and 2022 Re-orders. The first 2022's will most likely be the most expensive orders with more easily accessible parts consisting of re-orders and new orders. In the case of Tesla, all new orders were put ahead of old orders for revenue reasons.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Nice classy guy. :like: Thanks for letting everyone know.
Whats not classy is telling other people what they need and dont need. MOST Mustang owners get auto cars and drive them daily. While this is a higher trim does not exclude the fact that there are people who do infact need a car

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Whats not classy is telling other people what they need and dont need. MOST Mustang owners get auto cars and drive them daily. While this is a higher trim does not exclude the fact that there are people who do infact need a car
Your post speaks for itself. I realize you haven't been here long, but we have been trying to keep this forum family friendly. I'm certain your support would be appreciated. :like:

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Wow some of the prices I have seen makes me think a GT-350 is a much better buy.
If I was going to overpay on a Mach v a GT350, I'd pick the GT350. But really, overpaying on either is dumb unless you are so wealthy you don't give a shit. I would definitely not pay over MSRP on a Mach, and I'm not sure I would even pay MSRP unless I 100% needed a car now. I think in a year or so a used GT350 with 15k+ miles will be roughly value equivalent to a used two year younger Mach. But only time will tell.

Dang, didn't somebody point this out earlier and get poo pooed over it?

If you look at the pole on cancelled M 1's, they are all Premium packages, regardless of base or HP package. Don't they have all the heated/cooled seats, touch screen, and Bose radios, unlike the 600 M 1's?
My 700a car started production this week, so they must have some heated seats on hand. I don't have the fancy radio though.

and then wonder if the 22 will ever get built. Same boat here.
Aren't they building your car right now?

Last edited:

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FP is as unreliable as anyone else with build information. Monday they told me last update 11-5 for 11-29 build date. Called today (Thurs) and told me last update 11-5 for a 12-1 build date. So update dates are inaccurate and I keep getting moved back. Not happy!

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
FP is as unreliable as anyone else with build information. Monday they told me last update 11-5 for 11-29 build date. Called today (Thurs) and told me last update 11-5 for a 12-1 build date. So update dates are inaccurate and I keep getting moved back. Not happy!
when did you order?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just fired an e mail off to my dealer.... stating my dissatisfaction

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was a june order, 700A M6. it got cancelled.
How does that sound reasonable ?
mine/ 700a, m6, non HP. So how s mine still standing?

looks like you had an HP, then that s it.
Sponsored