Sponsored

Ordered cars

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Lol why? Order from dealer A, buy from Dealer B. Hell, dealers are having employees, friends, family ordering then not buying so they can get cars and Ford doesn’t notice/care so I think it would work. I had an order then bought from a dealer when I was lucky enough to find my exact build that I couldn’t find before order and nobody stopped me 😉
Because all dealers have access to see if you are scheduled and when. They are probably required to pull this info before they add the incentives and or Ford at the time the incentives are applied denies as you have one "scheduled" I also wouldn't be surprised if that incentive didn't come with the caveat that you must finance through FordMoCo.

Im not saying you can't order a car then just go buy another on a lot. According to the incentive details if you are already scheduled the incentive doesn't apply to you. You could still buy a car on lot just not likely to get that extra 2k off
Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I’m finally in production. Wow. It almost feels real now.

D7ADD578-694B-482B-969F-5906053CDF27.jpeg
haha same date here, july 29! what’s your blend date on your window sticker? mine was supposed to be today 😫

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
For what its worth....Here's my timeline from my GT/CS order..once the order was entered with dealer, all updates were sent to me direct through Ford emails.
6/11 Order placed with dealer at 3pm
6/11 Confirmation from Ford that order received in system at 4pm!
6/17 GT/CS scheduled for production week of July 26
7/1 Production date changed to 8/9 (Flat Rock closed for 2 weeks due to chip shortage)
7/27 Green Window sticker received
8/4 Mustang is Built notice received
8/6 Shipped to NJ dealer via convoy
8/12 Arrived at Dealer
8/16 Picked up, told dealer do not wash or prep exterior. Do not drill for front license plate, provide all papers or build sheets found when unwrapping interior. No issues found when I picked up.

Good luck with your order!

Last edited:

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well my ass just got pushed again. I know there is a chip shortage but when people who ordered after my placement order in queue by RAV getting theirs and or already in production/built and mine is a replacement by ford for a junker they sold me that grinds gears and boils smoke from transmission if driven just doesn't seem right.. April til now November then likely pushed further. Ugh!

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Well my ass just got pushed again. I know there is a chip shortage but when people who ordered after my placement order in queue by RAV getting theirs and or already in production/built and mine is a replacement by ford for a junker they sold me that grinds gears and boils smoke from transmission if driven just doesn't seem right.. April til now November then likely pushed further. Ugh!
What spec did you order?

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wtf!!!! why do you keep getting pushed?!?! that’s crazy

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What spec did you order?
Premium 400a rapid red manual black accent. And while i know black accent is no longer accepted people who ordered same car just different color a few days before and after mine have even gotten theirs.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe because mine is a lemon replacement they are dragging it out??
i’d think you’d have priority to make the customer happy. wtf ford

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i’d think you’d have priority to make the customer happy. wtf ford
I feel the same and told FORD RAV agent this last pushed email I got. They pulled the chip shortage card (i know it is real but still others are getting cars)

20211007_225614.jpg
Sponsored