Sponsored

Ordered cars

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Wonder if that means scheduled build date or scheduled delivery date.
States scheduled order. That would seem to indicate the moment Ford approved the order from the dealer you no longer qualify.
Sponsored

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
Wonder if that means scheduled build date or scheduled delivery date.
Couldn't hurt to either check w/Ford - you can chat online or call dealer.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
According to Cars Direct, the new Ford offer is giving customers a $2,000 discount via the new “21MY In-Stock Customer Satisfaction Private Offer” who purchase an in-stock vehicle versus ordering one and is available now through November 1st. According to a letter sent to dealers, the offer applies to customers with a “verified unscheduled 21MY Retail Order,” though a number of models are exempt, including the Ford Bronco, Ford Maverick, Ford F-150 Lightning, Ford F-150 Tremor, and Ford E-Transit.

Since this is a private offer, it won’t be advertised and seems to be limited to those that have a current, unscheduled order in the system only. While it’s a complete turnaround from this summer’s offer, the deal could be a way to persuade buyers to stick with Ford rather than jump ship for another brand, putting them behind the wheel of a Blue Oval vehicle instead of making them wait on an order that may take months to fulfill.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
Means if you have a scheduled date you can't take advantage of the offer. I would assume this also applies even if they push your schedule back as it's still scheduled.
Right but does a build week really amount to “scheduled”? Open for interpretation I guess. What people could do is find one in dealer stock you want, place an order then go buy the one in stock😬

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
According to Cars Direct, the new Ford offer is giving customers a $2,000 discount via the new “21MY In-Stock Customer Satisfaction Private Offer” who purchase an in-stock vehicle versus ordering one and is available now through November 1st. According to a letter sent to dealers, the offer applies to customers with a “verified unscheduled 21MY Retail Order,” though a number of models are exempt, including the Ford Bronco, Ford Maverick, Ford F-150 Lightning, Ford F-150 Tremor, and Ford E-Transit.

Since this is a private offer, it won’t be advertised and seems to be limited to those that have a current, unscheduled order in the system only. While it’s a complete turnaround from this summer’s offer, the deal could be a way to persuade buyers to stick with Ford rather than jump ship for another brand, putting them behind the wheel of a Blue Oval vehicle instead of making them wait on an order that may take months to fulfill.
moot point as dealers added 3-5k market adjustment to the price of "in stock " so the 2k customer rebate is not going to help anyone, the customer will have to take a car not exactly the way they want it, and pay more for it, because of the "market adjustment, that null and voids, the ford customer rebate, cash or whatever they call it.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right but does a build week really amount to “scheduled”? Open for interpretation I guess. What people could do is find one in dealer stock you want, place an order then go buy the one in stock😬
I doubt that would work. But yes it states "scheduled " when given a build week.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Speaking of. Mine this morning has been pushed back a week from 10/18th to 10/25 😖

Sponsored

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Mach 1 premium
Oxford
A10
HP
Elite
Nav
Red calipers
When did you order? We have a very similar build, besides color. I lorded August 13. Still waiting on my VIN. Figuring We are getting on of the last Mach 1 to roll off the line.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. Not sure I could sit and wait that long. But it is for a Mach 1.
I know I wouldn't. And im not. Im in communication with RAV seeing others ordering around the time I did with identical or near identical has gotten theirs and or being already built ready for shipping and mine is a replacement for a car i can't drive or rely on while still making payments and being pushed. Nah im taking a full buy out if i get another week push.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I doubt that would work. But yes it states "scheduled " when given a build week.
Lol why? Order from dealer A, buy from Dealer B. Hell, dealers are having employees, friends, family ordering then not buying so they can get cars and Ford doesn’t notice/care so I think it would work. I had an order then bought from a dealer when I was lucky enough to find my exact build that I couldn’t find before order and nobody stopped me 😉
Sponsored