Sponsored

Twister Orange or Cyber Orange

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Hello everyone,

New member here. I remember when I was a child the first time I saw a 1967 Yellow Mustang. Father decided to be more sensitive and got us a Fairlane. Now, as I reach into my own twighligt, I thought I would indulge myself in my fantasy. Not really care for the current Yellow. But I like the Twister Orange. However if I order '22 year, looks like it changes to Cyber Orange. Some people say Cyber Orange is closer to Yellow. So, a subjective question, which orange do you prefer. I know there is no right answer but would value your opinions
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I love Twister Orange, and I'm sad to see it go for '22.

Cyber Orange is currently available on the Mach E.........to me, in photos at least, it reminds me of Yellow Blaze from the '11 & '12 model year S197 :)

Cyber Orange Mach E.jpg
Yellow Blaze.jpg

J-orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT vert
Would love to see a comparison of Cyber Orange and Orange Fury. To me they are very close to each other. With only a hint more orange in Orange Fury.

reednatron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
I much prefer the Twister Orange.

The Cyber is very yellow. I like the color and would buy if I wanted a yellow car, but its not orange.

Sponsored

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Cyber looked very yellow to me as well.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
yellow blaze, orange fury and cyber orange are all very very similar to each other....
there must be some small hue change to have 3 different paint codes for these but visually
look the same.
if im not mistaken i dont think yellow blaze was a tri-coat, but i could be wrong...the other 2 are and that could make a difference.
they are nothing like twister orange (or the code orange for 2022)
i dont agree with ford calling these "orange".....the 2011-12 color was more accurate... "yellow" rather than orange.

competition orange and twister orange are more true "orange" colors. have to see the code orange in the flesh as some say its more "red" than "orange"....but compared to the other 3 mentioned above, you will definitely see the difference between the colors...depending on what color car you set next to it... a red car or orange car.

this picture was taken by another forum member (giving credit) but you can see slight differences in OF, CO, and TW. (no cyber was available yet for this pict)

Twister Orange v Orange Fury v Competition Orange.jpg

OP
OP
OutWest

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
yellow blaze, orange fury and cyber orange are all very very similar to each other....
there must be some small hue change to have 3 different paint codes for these but visually
look the same.
if im not mistaken i dont think yellow blaze was a tri-coat, but i could be wrong...the other 2 are and that could make a difference.
they are nothing like twister orange (or the code orange for 2022)
i dont agree with ford calling these "orange".....the 2011-12 color was more accurate... "yellow" rather than orange.

competition orange and twister orange are more true "orange" colors. have to see the code orange in the flesh as some say its more "red" than "orange"....but compared to the other 3 mentioned above, you will definitely see the difference between the colors...depending on what color car you set next to it... a red car or orange car.

this picture was taken by another forum member (giving credit) but you can see slight differences in OF, CO, and TW. (no cyber was available yet for this pict)

Twister Orange v Orange Fury v Competition Orange.jpg
Thanks for the analysis. The more I look at the colors, the more I like Twister. And you are right, Cyber is more Yellow while CO is more red. Twister seems to be right in the middle

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I love Twister Orange, and I'm sad to see it go for '22.

Cyber Orange is currently available on the Mach E.........to me, in photos at least, it reminds me of Yellow Blaze from the '11 & '12 model year S197 :)

Cyber Orange Mach E.jpg
Yellow Blaze.jpg
Your 05 is looking good. What color is that called? Haven't seen too many of that generation that I feel looked good, but yours really does.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Your 05 is looking good. What color is that called? Haven't seen too many of that generation that I feel looked good, but yours really does.

Its not mine, just one I pulled from the internet to do a color comparison. That one is called Yellow Blaze and was available on the '11 & '12 model years :)

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
That new 2022 tundra trd pro orange is sure nice ! Solar octane

Screenshot_20210920-101050_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: