Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
^ yeah there was no fixing 2 bent wheels and eventually replacing all the tires.
But anyway.... ummmm I slept on it and decided not to sell my car (not yet) 😂 I'm selling my Honda Accord on FB instead. There's a guy coming to see it tonight. I know, I know .... I change my mind too much but my car makes me happy and there's no way I can wait months and months for these prices to go down. I'll be depressed 🤪☺❤
She's just hot to me.

70FCF535-4D4D-453A-AE21-C352472555E9.jpeg

Oh man, that's such a no brainier, as to what car to unload..

You're very wise ................. grasshopper
Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Yep I'm very happy with my decision for now. Now I can finally do work at work and drink my hot tea ☕ 🤪 in happiness and not be 🥺❤

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Yeah I showed and told him about the paint job and he said "trust me, cosmetics is not a concern at all"

I was like sweettttt! It's a 2003 car it ain't perfect but still runs so...

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yeah I showed and told him about the paint job and he said "trust me, cosmetics is not a concern at all"

Some faded skin and a few miles doesn't mean you can't still have a great time.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Did you check Carvana/Vroom/Carmax/etc ... ?

Carvana took both our cars, the DD/RT for $9600 over (we bought out the lease at the end, just to resell it ...) and my GT for just a few hundred under what I paid for it ~2 years ago.

The GT went with a few mods, but even like the wheels were free from a sponsor here and from the previous GT, other mods, meh, it was my "hobby" over the ownership period (the time cost wasn't worth the few hundred selling the items here ...)

Hahaha, I guess that means the cars in my sig are gone, and being Mustang free, I should probably stop posting in this thread :D

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Did you check Carvana/Vroom/Carmax/etc ... ?

Carvana took both our cars, the DD/RT for $9600 over (we bought out the lease at the end, just to resell it ...) and my GT for just a few hundred under what I paid for it ~2 years ago.

The GT went with a few mods, but even like the wheels were free from a sponsor here and from the previous GT, other mods, meh, it was my "hobby" over the ownership period (the time cost wasn't worth the few hundred selling the items here ...)

Hahaha, I guess that means the cars in my sig are gone, and being Mustang free, I should probably stop posting in this thread :D
I did, all of them. I just couldn't bring myself to sell it. I hate waiting around for sh.t I have to have it now.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
It's funny that you post this because once I get the car going it seems pretty quick and I'm like hell yeah... but there's been so many times where I wanted to speed up and merge in traffic but there's no way to pass anyone, the car just doesn't go, of course being a 4 cylinder... Even when I floor the gas it screams in pain and most of the time, it's embarrassing 😂 Interior is nice tho, leather seats and heated seats.

doublea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R - Triple Yellow
Got lowered on Vogtland Sport Plus lowering springs. Damn she got low, 2.5 degrees of camber in the rear. Car seems awfully low for the 1.5F and 1.3R Vogtland has on there website. Debating Steeda spring spacers...

IMG_20210620_152625_968.jpg
Looks real good! Any rubbing?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It's funny that you post this because once I get the car going it seems pretty quick and I'm like hell yeah... but there's been so many times where I wanted to speed up and merge in traffic but there's no way to pass anyone, the car just doesn't go, of course being a 4 cylinder... Even when I floor the gas it screams in pain and most of the time, it's embarrassing 😂 Interior is nice tho, leather seats and heated seats.
I hate that aspect of driving my Taurus, the power is literally non existent. You have to just accept getting passed up by everyone and their grandma like a lil bitch.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP