Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
They say Loyalty has it's perks so why not make you're taking advantage of them ?. Log on to LethalPerformance.com to create your profile and start saving! 😎💰. Thank you for your continued support ☠🤘🏻#LethalLoyalty

F264DBAF-1EA6-4081-800A-D1BAC668324C.jpeg
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
They say Loyalty has it's perks so why not make you're taking advantage of them ?. Log on to LethalPerformance.com to create your profile and start saving! 😎💰. Thank you for your continued support ☠🤘🏻#LethalLoyalty

Tom would love to. But until the Guy who said you screwed him on (I think) the tuning gauge kit Defective harness wire you told him to replace on his own dime, , Its a NO-GO with ME.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase

Definitely a no go for any additional business from me after the guy you employ decided to get snarky with me and tell me I was making malicious comments.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Definitely a no go for any additional business from me after the guy you employ decided to get snarky with me and tell me I was making malicious comments.
I cannot figure out these companies. People like us spend allot of money modifying our cars and they push us away. O Well, this winter when I spend another 12+k on car mods, they will not be on my list. Good luck

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Every time I make a purchase my "loyalty" points never get added to my account and I am forced to call someone just to buy something simple and use my points.

Something isn't right with that website.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Every time I make a purchase my "loyalty" points never get added to my account and I am forced to call someone just to buy something simple and use my points.

Man, The Owner of LP needs to get off his ASS and get his shop under control. Their are allot of people complaining about them. Shops cannot survive when they treat customers like crap. Forums like this one are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to keep people notified of crappy shops, Tuning people ETC. When they get to greedy, they start doing stuff like this. Good Luck

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone called Andrew before they buy? He's been great to me and given super discounts. Shipping has ways been fast.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
And let's keep the ads to the Vendor Only subsection.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Tom would love to. But until the Guy who said you screwed him on (I think) the tuning gauge kit Defective harness wire you told him to replace on his own dime, , Its a NO-GO with ME.
We’ve been in business for 17 years and have screwed anyone. Sorry but that’s not how we do business. If there’s an issue I recommend having this person contact us and we will work with them to resolve it.
You’re not even 100% sure who the person is or what happened so passing judgement on our business based on that info isn’t really fair to us or the others in here.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me direct.
Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks for the feedback regarding the points program. It’s done by an outside company that patches into the site and unfortunately sometimes there’s glitches with it. There’s also a few other things that could affect your points. For one you NEED to be logged in to your lethal account when placing the order. If you aren’t and just checkout as a quest the points won’t be given.
The other thing is if you use points on an order you don’t receive points on that order.
We’re always here to help and appreciate your business so if there’s an issue with accruing or using points on an order of yours please feel free to give us a call at 561-753-8105 and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, The Owner of LP needs to get off his ASS and get his shop under control. Their are allot of people complaining about them. Shops cannot survive when they treat customers like crap. Forums like this one are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to keep people notified of crappy shops, Tuning people ETC. When they get to greedy, they start doing stuff like this. Good Luck
Owner checking in. How can I help you sir?
Sponsored