Stock 2021 Mach 1 vs Stock 2021 GT

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Saleen Mustang S302 White Label
Yeah but a Saleen covered in cheesy aftermarket crap is sooooo much different and better.... yawn.
HAHA. This whole forum is about putting after market "crap" on our Mustangs. How many of you have done the same mods as everyone else? What an ignorant statement that is.
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that front end is hideous!
Sorry but your car seems to match your personality, ugly!
And Saleens are a huge rip, not cheaper than Mach for some plastic

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
HAHA. This whole forum is about putting after market "crap" on our Mustangs. How many of you have done the same mods as everyone else? What an ignorant statement that is.
Well it takes a lot for me to think people are big enough douchebags to earn an ignore button hit but congratulations @emcmtony, you made the cut. Head on over to the why the Mach is a ripoff thread and drink beer with the rest of the haters.

Sponsored

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
How come yours doesn’t have the cool fenders? Are there different packages?

450A9190-DF47-4DC4-A3FA-7C8DB06192FF.jpeg
That one is the 800 HP Black label. I simply cannot justify an extra 300 HP. I am man enough to admit that my driving abilities are far exceeded at that much power. it would be wasted on me.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
That is just crazy...the Mach 1 is barely any different than the GT. They put a shitty decal on the front, and a cheezy spoiler and called it a Mach 1.
So exactly what is the point of your posts? This is a performance thread between a GT and a Mach 1. Did you come on here just to piss off Mach 1 owners or to brag about your Saleen? If it's the former there is a negative thread on the Mach 1 already so go over there and have at it. If it's about your Saleen, why do you not go over to the Saleen forum? Oh, wait, there is no Saleen forum. Sorry.

On this forum we all love Mustangs, all Mustangs. There are no ugly Mustangs. We may nip at each other on occasion but we do not denigrate each others cars. If you want to continue doing this why don't you go find another forum.

Oh, and by the way, even though the Saleen owner needs an attitude adjustment his car is awesome. See how easy that was?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Well it takes a lot for me to think people are big enough douchebags to earn an ignore button hit but congratulations @emcmtony, you made the cut. Head on over to the why the Mach is a ripoff thread and drink beer with the rest of the haters.
Mike, don't waste your breath. He's from Southern Jersey. Maybe we send Lord Mik to go over there and race him with his Charger. :crackup: :cwl:

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
So exactly what is the point of your posts? This is a performance thread between a GT and a Mach 1. Did you come on here just to piss off Mach 1 owners or to brag about your Saleen? If it's the former there is a negative thread on the Mach 1 already so go over there and have at it. If it's about your Saleen, why do you not go over to the Saleen forum? Oh, wait, there is no Saleen forum. Sorry.

On this forum we all love Mustangs, all Mustangs. There are no ugly Mustangs. We may nip at each other on occasion but we do not denigrate each others cars. If you want to continue doing this why don't you go find another forum.

Oh, and by the way, even though the Saleen owner needs an attitude adjustment his car is awesome. See how easy that was?
The point is that there is not a whole lot of performance increase with the Mach 1 to make it worth it. If you read the entire thing and didn't just sit and look for something to take shots at you would get it.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
That one is the 800 HP Black label. I simply cannot justify an extra 300 HP. I am man enough to admit that my driving abilities are far exceeded at that much power. it would be wasted on me.
Got ya. I was kinda digging the fenders. I like the hood also. And that orange paint is pretty nice!

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
The point is that there is not a whole lot of performance increase with the Mach 1 to make it worth it. If you read the entire thing and didn't just sit and look for something to take shots at you would get it.
Excuse me Mr. 32 posts, I've read the entire post and many of those just like this. You want to make a point about performance, fine, but that's not what your post was about.

You're looking to get a rise by pissing people off and that's not what this forum is about. Please go take you Saleen and ride off into the sunset.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Mike, don't waste your breath. He's from Southern Jersey. Maybe we send Lord Mik to go over there and race him with his Charger. :crackup: :cwl:
That makes sense. He's probably a Philadelphia Flyers fan too! :crackup:

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
What does South Jersey have to do with it??

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that front end is hideous!
Sorry but your car seems to match your personality, ugly!
And Saleens are a huge rip, not cheaper than Mach for some plastic
You are a child.
Sponsored