Reserved my custom plate today

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
You can go online to the custom plate section of the DMV to try any combination you think you like. But in all my experience with many many custom plates you have to call them direct because their computers show different than what’s online ask them what you want and if it’s available I would say 99% of the stuff I ever wanted was available by calling in person and not online. So I called got lucky and reserved this.
FF2C6966-8338-4855-B534-4AAFB06A7C2E.jpeg
Is there a way that you can reserve the plate online? I actually found what I want by using the online site but I can't reserve it. I can only get it if I already have a registered car and want to swap my old plates for a custom one. I would be getting new plates for the Mach so I guess I have to get a regular plate first and then swap it to the new one if it's still available.
Tried calling but they're closed until Monday.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Got my plate a couple of weeks ago.
Different rules in New Zealand only 6 spaces.

21 Mach.png
If there was one foreign country I could visit it would be NZ, based on reviews from friends who have been there. Getting to drive a Mach there (where you probably won't see many others), you are a fortunate person.

Reactions: 12g

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
If there was one foreign country I could visit it would be NZ, based on reviews from friends who have been there. Getting to drive a Mach there (where you probably won't see many others), you are a fortunate person.
Thanks, yes I am a very fortunate person my wife tells me all the time.
NZ got just 50 Mach1 cars and if you weren't in the know you would have missed out.
Yes NZ is a great place to visit!!!! and let me tell you I would not live any where else.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Is there a way that you can reserve the plate online? I actually found what I want by using the online site but I can't reserve it. I can only get it if I already have a registered car and want to swap my old plates for a custom one. I would be getting new plates for the Mach so I guess I have to get a regular plate first and then swap it to the new one if it's still available.
Tried calling but they're closed until Monday.
Plain and simple, the plate has to be ordered to a Valid in the books existing registered vehicle.

Sponsored

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
You can go online to the custom plate section of the DMV to try any combination you think you like. But in all my experience with many many custom plates you have to call them direct because their computers show different than what’s online ask them what you want and if it’s available I would say 99% of the stuff I ever wanted was available by calling in person and not online. So I called got lucky and reserved this.
FF2C6966-8338-4855-B534-4AAFB06A7C2E.jpeg
Alabama has a website you can search to your hearts content. Can reserve for 5 business days to give a chance to get to DMV and get temporary tag, real one takes a month or 2. Only 7 characters allowed. Last name is Holliday so my wife and daughter liked this one the best.

plate.jpg

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Deleted - didn’t see that this was in the mach1 forum

Sponsored

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
21MACH1 was already taken

So was MACHONE, MACH 1,etc

Didnt think MACHHOR would be appropriate (horse)

Thought about 5OHMACH

Kenan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium Fighter Jet Gray 6 speed
Mine just arrived (TX).

Mach 5.0

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I ordered custom plates in NY. I have the registration with the new plate numbers and am waiting for the plates to arrive (I'll add photo of them at that point).

What I did discover in NY at least is that if your plate number has an embedded space symbol, the registration document eats it and the space isn't shown on the document. I called the DMV on that and they told me they don't print the space - how dumb is that?! So, your registration card and plate don't exactly match if you have a space... WTF?!

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I ordered custom plates in NY. I have the registration with the new plate numbers and am waiting for the plates to arrive (I'll add photo of them at that point).

What I did discover in NY at least is that if your plate number has an embedded space symbol, the registration document eats it and the space isn't shown on the document. I called the DMV on that and they told me they don't print the space - how dumb is that?! So, your registration card and plate don't exactly match if you have a space... WTF?!
Have you tried to track your custom plates? When I tracked mine I put in my custom plate and Pas for vehicle class and it came up "error plates not found"
So I tried putting in my old plate # and it came up "Pending - DMV has received your order but has not made your plates." Thought that was strange.
Sponsored