Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I thought I would pass these facts along from my region (only 1 region, not nationally) on Mach 1 orders as of 04/10/21. This should give you a good idea on popularity of options, colors etc.

Colors
Fighter Jet Gray 44%
Velocity Blue 13%
Oxford White 13%
Shadow Black 10%
Iconic Silver 10%
Grabber Yellow 5%
Race Red 4%
Twister Orange 1%

- I am SHOCKED that twister orange isn't more popular. If you want the next Competition Orange 2004 Cobra/Mach 1, better start ordering the Twister Orange now! šŸ§

Transmission
56% Manual
44% Automatic

Seats
23% Recaro
77% Standard Cloth/Leather

Equipment Group
90% 700A
10% 600A

Options/Packages
80% Mach 1 Elite Package
80% Navigation
50% Mach 1 Handling Package
44% Mach 1 Appearance Package
39% Magnetic Wheels

The orders I have placed have closely followed the trends above, with the exception of Transmission. I have ordered 2-1 Manual to Automatic. Outside of that, I have been very close to the equipment above.

Zach
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
50% HP, 39% magnetic wheels, that means 11% for base wheels. I figured as much.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
50% HP, 39% magnetic wheels, that means 11% for base wheels. I figured as much.
Yeah, I think it's a no brainer to spend the small charge for at least the magnetic wheels.

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Yeah, I think it's a no brainer to spend the small charge for at least the magnetic wheels.
Thanks Zach. The more info, the easier it is to make decisions.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
When they started popping up on cars.com it looked like half were FJG, and it looks like my estimate wasn't far off. IMHO the Iconic Silver and Oxford White really pop with the graphics and are far from my favorite of the Mach 1 colors on standard Mustangs. Shadow Black and Twister Orange really look amazing too. I'm not a big fan of the Blue, Red or Gray, but they are ok. The yellow just doesn't work at all for me, and Rapid Red would have been a winner over Race Red. I think RR would have been #2 to FJG in popularity if they would have made it available. Kona or Deep Impact Blue would be an improvement over Velocity Blue in my book, though what would have been wrong with a light and a dark blue? I love Antimatter Blue on the Bronco, but not on the Mustang, so I don't mind it didn't make the cut for the Mach 1.

Finished ranting now. Have an awesome 2021!

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
When they started popping up on cars.com it looked like half were FJG, and it looks like my estimate wasn't far off. IMHO the Iconic Silver and Oxford White really pop with the graphics and are far from my favorite of the Mach 1 colors on standard Mustangs. Shadow Black and Twister Orange really look amazing too. I'm not a big fan of the Blue, Red or Gray, but they are ok. The yellow just doesn't work at all for me, and Rapid Red would have been a winner over Race Red. I think RR would have been #2 to FJG in popularity if they would have made it available. Kona or Deep Impact Blue would be an improvement over Velocity Blue in my book, though what would have been wrong with a light and a dark blue? I love Antimatter Blue on the Bronco, but not on the Mustang, so I don't mind it didn't make the cut for the Mach 1.

I went with FJG but if they had rapid red/ruby red that would have been my choice.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I went with FJG but if they had rapid red/ruby red that would have been my choice.
Yep, the deeper, darker red would have been epic.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm shocked people are spending 60k on a mustang with no power seats.

My dealer has 3 of them sitting and no one will buy them.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
I'm shocked people are spending 60k on a mustang with no power seats.

My dealer has 3 of them sitting and no one will buy them.
im sure no one other than the DIe-Hard guys want to pay $60k for a mustang. just my guess.

if i get one i will be in that 1% for Twister Orange.....

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

within the 100 mile radius of me, 6 are JFG and 1 is blue.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I thought I would pass these facts along from my region (only 1 region, not nationally) on Mach 1 orders as of 04/10/21. This should give you a good idea on popularity of options, colors etc.

Colors
Fighter Jet Gray 44%
Velocity Blue 13%
Oxford White 13%
Shadow Black 10%
Iconic Silver 10%
Grabber Yellow 5%
Race Red 4%
Twister Orange 1%

- I am SHOCKED that twister orange isn't more popular. If you want the next Competition Orange 2004 Cobra/Mach 1, better start ordering the Twister Orange now! šŸ§

Transmission
56% Manual
44% Automatic

Seats
23% Recaro
77% Standard Cloth/Leather

Equipment Group
90% 700A
10% 600A

Options/Packages
80% Mach 1 Elite Package
80% Navigation
50% Mach 1 Handling Package
44% Mach 1 Appearance Package
39% Magnetic Wheels

The orders I have placed have closely followed the trends above, with the exception of Transmission. I have ordered 2-1 Manual to Automatic. Outside of that, I have been very close to the equipment above.

Zach

Hey Zach, I think thats the problem with the Twister Orange, is that it isn't Competition or Grabber Orange. Its a little to pastely and with the metallic flake.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
FJG was supposed to be the very limited hard to get color. Looks to me that once the Mach 1 is out of production in a few years FJG Mach's will be plentiful. It's all the other colors that will be harder to find.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
FJG was supposed to be the very limited hard to get color. Looks to me that once the Mach 1 is out of production in a few years FJG Mach's will be plentiful. It's all the other colors that will be harder to find.
Limited to the Mach 1, I donā€™t think limited in the number of FJG Machā€™s they would produce.
Iā€™m more surprised about the number of HP cars. I thought those were going to be more like a gt350r relative to the gt350 in production numbers.
Sponsored