Sponsored

Unemployment taxes... how do you not know?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I had to use my unemployment insurance benefits last year because of the Chinese virus. I was furloughed for about 2 months, then started going back to work one day, to two days, to three days, and finally back to full time.
I took out all 15.05% taxes while collecting the benefits and did not have to pay anything back at tax time.
Sponsored

camelfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hussain
Vehicle(s)
None
Respecting the institution of marriage? You mean that made up thing that's governed by a made up bearded man who lives in the sky? Yeah sure thing.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
You think things are expensive now, wait till they pass a 15 dollar min wage.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You think things are expensive now, wait till they pass a 15 dollar min wage.
The parliament said it isn’t legal to use in reconciliation. Yet, they put it in anyway? That means it has to be rejected rifht?

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
This thread is triggering me so hard right now lmao. Maybe it's because I just had to sit through four hours of Inclusivity training at work where they told us we're all sexist, bigoted, racist, white devil's. And we're no longer allowed to say "guys" at work because it's not gender neutral and people are offended apparently. There was like a full hour of "micro aggressions" we're all guilty of that now we have to avoid or risk getting fired. We have to ask someone what name they want to be called before we call them anything, regardless of whatever name they put on their employment forms. Because calling a transgendered person their given name is a micro aggression. Then I log off work today and turn on the local news and our idiot governor laid off thousands of state employees due to budget cuts. Then the very next story was about the same governor granting several hundred thousand dollars to mural artists to paint BLM messages and murals all over Denver in places they set on fire this summer (which tax payers are still paying to fix). Although maybe they won't set it on fire again if it has their mural painted on it.... And now people accepting unemployment didn't read a single thing they signed and are upset about it??? I mean what in the actual frick is going on?! Is this the goddamn Twilight Zone??? I just.... As time marches on I recognize society and reality less and less....

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I identify as a penguin, you better call me sir penguin. if not I will file harassment. you will be fired, and I will sue you for not acknowledging how I want to feel and look and present myself as.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
This sounds suspiciously like when I walk in the house and find the wife sitting in a chair with her arms folded and her foot tapping.

I ask, What's wrong?, She says "you should know!"

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Your kidding me!... more of this 💩. It’s unbelievable how many have their hands out! Get a J.O.B!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
This thread is triggering me so hard right now lmao. Maybe it's because I just had to sit through four hours of Inclusivity training at work where they told us we're all sexist, bigoted, racist, white devil's. And we're no longer allowed to say "guys" at work because it's not gender neutral and people are offended apparently. There was like a full hour of "micro aggressions" we're all guilty of that now we have to avoid or risk getting fired. We have to ask someone what name they want to be called before we call them anything, regardless of whatever name they put on their employment forms. Because calling a transgendered person their given name is a micro aggression. Then I log off work today and turn on the local news and our idiot governor laid off thousands of state employees due to budget cuts. Then the very next story was about the same governor granting several hundred thousand dollars to mural artists to paint BLM messages and murals all over Denver in places they set on fire this summer (which tax payers are still paying to fix). Although maybe they won't set it on fire again if it has their mural painted on it.... And now people accepting unemployment didn't read a single thing they signed and are upset about it??? I mean what in the actual frick is going on?! Is this the goddamn Twilight Zone??? I just.... As time marches on I recognize society and reality less and less....
Amen brother. Spot on.
It's like living in Bizarro World.

Reactions: XS

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Respecting the institution of marriage? You mean that made up thing that's governed by a made up bearded man who lives in the sky? Yeah sure thing.
Hello; While traditional marriage is generally associated with the many and varied religions, I figure it was an early social arrangement which naturally developed among groups of peoples. I figure the social institution morphed into an association with the particular deity(s) of choice.
Even if my speculation is correct, I do figure the traditional idea of marriage was worth saving. Now we have a corrupted version of legal marriage which even fewer will respect over time.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I need to know the new terms. I know about "cancel culture" but am not so up to date about some other new terms.
The one I need a term for is when a group with an agenda try to force others to use their definitions of terms. Calling Dr. Seuss a racist is an example. Dr. Seuss wrote books for kids pointing out to NOT judge others by their appearance. The opposite of being racist.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Dr. Seuss wrote books for kids pointing out to NOT judge others by their appearance. The opposite of being racist.
They didn't read the stories, just looked at the pictures.