Sponsored

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord Coupe V6, 2020 GT350R
@ChipG,
Sorry for the late response but I was out of town and I did not have the paperwork from the work I got done with them on me at the time, and I wanted to give you the correct info. What I got done on my car with them and the cash price I paid is below which included a $200 return customer discount. Paying cash saved me from having to pay tax. They're probably not the cheapest in town but I was extremely pleased with the work they did both times for me.

35% Xpel Prime XR tints (all windows except windshield) $320

Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating (All-Inclusive Package to include Rims) $2K

Xpel Paint Protection Film (Full Front End, roof edge on top of the windshield, windshield pillars, rocker panel, and rear quarters) $3.5K

Total Cash Price: $5,620

I know that they increased their prices from the time I got my first GT350 done, so they may have increased their prices yet again.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I had them put the PPF on in three sections where the stripes are to avoid any potential bubbling and you can't even tell the difference that it was put on in sections on the hood.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
@ChipG,
Sorry for the late response but I was out of town and I did not have the paperwork from the work I got done with them on me at the time, and I wanted to give you the correct info. What I got done on my car with them and the cash price I paid is below which included a $200 return customer discount. Paying cash saved me from having to pay tax. They're probably not the cheapest in town but I was extremely pleased with the work they did both times for me.

35% Xpel Prime XR tints (all windows except windshield) $320

Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating (All-Inclusive Package to include Rims) $2K

Xpel Paint Protection Film (Full Front End, roof edge on top of the windshield, windshield pillars, rocker panel, and rear quarters) $3.5K

Total Cash Price: $5,620

I know that they increased their prices from the time I got my first GT350 done, so they may have increased their prices yet again.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I had them put the PPF on in three sections where the stripes are to avoid any potential bubbling and you can't even tell the difference that it was put on in sections on the hood.
I appreciate the follow up and info. Seems they've run the prices up significantly on paint correction and ceramic. $3k for all inclusive is a 50% bump! For Xpel, a $500 increase is 14%, which is a fair amount itself, and that's assuming they'd include the 3-section stripe treatment without additional charge. All told, $7k is awfully high. I'm planning to call around and check some other providers in the area.

Chip

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so seems that their prices are indeed high. I called another place that was well-reviewed on Google (best I've got to go on and rated better than Auto Armor) called Lux. Everything was quoted at a fraction of the price. Stripe R&R, $350 vs $1100. Correction and ceramic at $1250 all inclusive vs $3000. PPF at $2300 vs $4000. Only difference was Kavaca as the film vs Xpel, anybody familiar with it?

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
Making progress! I've had the stripes removed and PDR completed at Dent Repair of Nashville. They did great work and quickly, thanks for the recommendation @jr24. Car looks a little naked without stripes to my eye, so I'm looking forward to getting the new ones on. Stripes on the way from Big Worm and I'm scheduled with Lux to reapply, do paint correction, ceramic, and PPF in a couple of weeks. Considering now whether to add tint. Looks like the sides and rear are already 70% from the factory, so would likely do 55% to end up around 38% in aggregate. On another related note, I want to replace my mirror caps with red ones but can't find any online except carbon fiber look. Are mirror caps not available pre-painted for the newer cars with turn signals in the mirrors?

1614551161326558918801550918021.jpg

16145511854492189716019002381896.jpg

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
The Owner's Supplement has arrived! Just over 5 weeks from purchase, and no, I didn't have to call anybody or do anything, it just arrived.

Open the box...
In Box.jpg

2020 Owner's Supplement
Box.jpg

Open the lid to see the book and the pocket with certificate, 8.5" x 11" photo, letter, order form for print, and Shelby Club membership invite.

Book.jpg

Certificate and photo from the pocket
Certificate and Photo.jpg

Second layer of the box with crankshaft model and stand, flash drive with several videos, and a rolled up poster
Inside Box.jpg

Crankshaft model on stand
Crankshaft Model.jpg

and the poster.
Poster.jpg

Nice little welcome package.
Sponsored