FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I hope when time comes landlords 100% push evictions fully through court and hurt those who got tons ofunemployment money but refused to pay landlords
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Just read on MSN news that Biden not likely to sign $50,000 forgiveness by executive order. $10,000 still on table. Senate Majority leader, Schumer is still pushing the big ticket 50G. On a related topic, I hope persons receiving stimulus cks are paying down their rent first-- but wait a minute --we have rent forgiveness (moratorium) currently so why do that when you cannot be evicted. Hopefully nobody is offended but it is the right thing to do.
Hello; Are you are saying those who are getting checks should not pay rent even if they have the money to do so?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; Are you are saying those who are getting checks should not pay rent even if they have the money to do so?
no, he's saying that a certain (probably large) percentage of people getting govt assistance have not been paying toward the rent in full or in part because of the eviction moratorium. When it's lifted and the landlord demands back-rent (even at a discount) the tenant is unlikely to have the funds.

The bigger problem is the economic calamity is entirely a creation of the central gov't and the governors who marched in lock-step. When the gov't willfully deprives you of your job, it is the gov't who is obligated to compensate you and the land-lord(s) who can no longer receive their income for their services/property.

The IRS has records on everybody's income, week by week or monthly. It would have been a trivial exercise to have all who lost employment thru deliberate gov't action to file for unemployment and collect 'pay' that way, and have the States aggregate the bill and submit it to the US Treasury, which keeping with long established practice just print the money out of thin-air. The USG could have also put a partial moratorium on non-commercial rent to cap it to 30% of the unemployment check and each property owner could file for recompense of the missing 70% from the Feds. Commercial real-estate would file likewise but ask for 100% re-imbursement or a suitable number.

The IRS knows every employer and every employee TIN/SSN so it's not a mystery as to whom is eligible.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
There’s a lottt of places because of the metatorium refusing to pay saying it’s a pandemic and they won’t use their base + unemployment towards rent. I really think they need punished.
I read some places are paying them to leave and crap. Otherwise they damage property for free

Ihope thegov doesn’t give money towards cancel rent and hopefully lbdlords sue thehell out of them.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What the USG has done is a clearly illegal 'taking' in violation of the Constitution. It's gonna be fun to watch the Supreme Court on this one. Maybe they'll find their balls this time.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
no, he's saying that a certain (probably large) percentage of people getting govt assistance have not been paying toward the rent in full or in part because of the eviction moratorium. When it's lifted and the landlord demands back-rent (even at a discount) the tenant is unlikely to have the funds.
Going to be interesting to watch. Sort of like how many pit on a yellow in Nascar. There may be so many people who get evicted for not back paying anything, that virtually all the new potential tenants will have evictions on their records so saying f*** it let the known quantity stay anyway rather than re-prepping, interim vacancy, etc and getting someone even worse.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Going to be interesting to watch. Sort of like how many pit on a yellow in Nascar. There may be so many people who get evicted for not back paying anything, that virtually all the new potential tenants will have evictions on their records so saying f*** it let the known quantity stay anyway rather than re-prepping, interim vacancy, etc and getting someone even worse.
My gf’s aunt is a piece of work. gets evicted every year. Pays rent a month or two then 9 months for eviction, finds a sap who doesn’t run background checks and does it all over this is her 5th year ongoing.

sometimes they settle and don’t even make her pay just to get herout

mean while she cries wolf saying she was unlawfully evicted.

she’s also riding on this metatorium at the moment and unemployment having doctors write her notes that she has immune issues and can’t work due to covid.

digusting piece of trash. Her family shuns her at thecookouts

brother firefighter dad a cop, mom usps for 25 years.

no shame bragging how she can’t be evicted

no one really knew either til I pulled a background check and showed my gf’s then she showed everyone causing a big fight
I hope one day that woman becomes homeless. Why don’t people get prison over this blows my mind

literally making people suffer

Edit
Only reason I did a bg check was at a bbq she was talking how she’s illegally evicted gave her no notice just came to house Kicked her and 2 sons out I asked for info to help her on the series of events, that’s when she told me mind my own damn business. Oh hell no. Lol best money ever spent pulling her records and exposing her

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
no shame bragging how she can’t be evicted
I Used to believe at least the capacity for shame was kind of baked into the DNA. But now it seems it must be all nurture and no nature and people are being nurtured to have NO shame.

My sister was getting a massage and the masseuse masturbated on the table out of her sight. After she saw and photographed the puddle, she reported him to management and the police but so did the guy's GF of many months after he came home from work and bragged about doing it. Unbelievable. At least the dude is toast between the GF testimony and the trillion plus to one DNA match.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My sister was getting a massage and the masseuse masturbated on the table out of her sight.
that'll be the next cause for dissolution in family court - I went to get a massage and came back pregnant...

OP
OP

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Regarding post 402 , I was being sarcastic. Of course everybody should pay off their back rent and other short term financial obligations before buying that big screen TV, It is the responsible thing to do. With some families getting a stimulus of over $10,000 that will not be a priority with current rent moratorium.

Sponsored

Cplennon17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I Used to believe at least the capacity for shame was kind of baked into the DNA. But now it seems it must be all nurture and no nature and people are being nurtured to have NO shame.

My sister was getting a massage and the masseuse masturbated on the table out of her sight. After she saw and photographed the puddle, she reported him to management and the police but so did the guy's GF of many months after he came home from work and bragged about doing it. Unbelievable. At least the dude is toast between the GF testimony and the trillion plus to one DNA match.
I ran out of lotion, sorry my guy!

Totally kidding, that's straight up disgusting, should just neuter him before he does something even more vile.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Regarding post 402 , I was being sarcastic. Of course everybody should pay off their back rent and other short term financial obligations before buying that big screen TV, It is the responsible thing to do. With some families getting a stimulus of over $10,000 that will not be a priority with current rent moratorium.
exactly. all the stores was completely sold out of everything, all games, all tv's, all toys, everything.
yet rent wasn't paid. new and used car sales, all my dealerships sold every car they had pretty much. record sales every single month.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
exactly. all the stores was completely sold out of everything, all games, all tv's, all toys, everything.
yet rent wasn't paid. new and used car sales, all my dealerships sold every car they had pretty much. record sales every single month.
Hello; I know the thread is side tracked a bit, so will got with it a little. There will be a slight tie in. Among the reasons given has been stuff about how those of us who do not favor student debt forgiveness is we are very selfish and do not care about our fellow man. I do not buy into that but it is clear some do.
So the government put extra money into the pockets of folks because questionable decisions about the pandemic put some people out of work. Made a certain amount of sense in that jobs were lost due to the shutdowns and the shutdowns were government edicts. I guess the idea was to help people pay for groceries and other necessary things. While I do not doubt some folks did just that, it appears a number spent the money on things not exactly "necessary".

There is a point here. As with most all such government programs there are openings for abuse. Trouble was there is no sensible way in place to direct the "stimulus pandemic money" to only the places where it is needed. Seems some folks got help way beyond their need and I am hearing how others who have real need got little or nothing. While I do not know the details of the student debt bailout yet, my guess is the process will be repeated.

Wish we could make insightful political comments.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Wish we could make insightful political comments.
Nope... the few political loud mouthed extremists on this forum have squelched political free speech for all.

POLITICAL DISCLAIMER
Nothing in the above post refers to ANY political party either "Left" or "Right"

POLITICAL DISCLAIMER- DISCLAIMER
The usage of "Left" was used before "Right" only because I was going alphabetical

PERSONAL POLITICAL DISCLAIMER
I hate Political Correctness

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Nope... the few political loud mouthed extremists on this forum have squelched political free speech for all.

POLITICAL DISCLAIMER
Nothing in the above post refers to ANY political party either "Left" or "Right"
Hello; Yes it is this way on other forums. I have asked that the moderators simply punish the individuals who cross the lines of civil discourse and to not restrict an entire forum population. On another forum in long back a forth conversations various excuses were given for not doing so. I have not yet had any exchange with the mods on this forum so do not know their reasons.

I will assume the mods here have the same power to do things as other forum bosses have. I have seen comments from individuals deleted in part and in whole. I have seen members put on probation and even banned for breaking civil protocols. So I know what I ask for can be done. Question remains as to why.

I fear in part these bans about discussion of some topics is part of the overall move to limit speech and control the general narrative. The other forum I was referring to had a definite bias against the more conservative members. Not saying such is the case here as I do not have enough time on this forum to have an opinion.
Sponsored