Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
This might help.

He is a member on here: 2morrow

Sparco also do Mustang Frame mounts we can source and supply.

https://www.sparcousa.com/product/seat-base-600-series

We are in the process of offering a track day enthusiast package for the Mustangs.

So you will have Seats (Option Fixed or Reclining), Rails, Bases, Rear Roll Cage (Option 4 or 6 Point), Harnesses & Rear Seat Delete. We would be keeping it classy like Aston / Porsche GT3 Style rather than raw stripped out.

Most owners wouldn't think it but the cost of this quickly adds up!

What interest would there be here for this and what would you budget?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sharpy200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This might help.

He is a member on here: 2morrow

Sparco also do Mustang Frame mounts we can source and supply.

https://www.sparcousa.com/product/seat-base-600-series

We are in the process of offering a track day enthusiast package for the Mustangs.

So you will have Seats (Option Fixed or Reclining), Rails, Bases, Rear Roll Cage (Option 4 or 6 Point), Harnesses & Rear Seat Delete. We would be keeping it classy like Aston / Porsche GT3 Style rather than raw stripped out.

Most owners wouldn't think it but the cost of this quickly adds up!

What interest would there be here for this and what would you budget?
Hi Guy,

I would be interest in fixed back seats , the drivers on a sliding rail but passenger can be static and also a rear seat delete kit. What make of seats would you be offering, would this be one in particular like sparco or multiple as not ever seat manufacture fits all body types and sizes? What what rear seat delete kits can you supply?

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Hi Guy,

I would be interest in fixed back seats , the drivers on a sliding rail but passenger can be static and also a rear seat delete kit. What make of seats would you be offering, would this be one in particular like sparco or multiple as not ever seat manufacture fits all body types and sizes? What what rear seat delete kits can you supply?
Hi @Sharpy200,

No worries, We can certainly supply the complete Sparco range and in the process of being able to supply Recaro and Cobra seats too! So there will be a range of options.

With regards to rear seat delete kits we will be looking to offer something like this that is clean to have the roll cage bars coming through:

https://www.americanmuscle.com/rear-seat-delete-kit-2015.html

At the moment until lockdown is lifted I can't say when all this will come together but will be looking to have it all avaiable to order as soon as possible once we are happy with everything being in place.

OP
OP

Sharpy200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi @Sharpy200,

No worries, We can certainly supply the complete Sparco range and in the process of being able to supply Recaro and Cobra seats too! So there will be a range of options.

With regards to rear seat delete kits we will be looking to offer something like this that is clean to have the roll cage bars coming through:

https://www.americanmuscle.com/rear-seat-delete-kit-2015.html

At the moment until lockdown is lifted I can't say when all this will come together but will be looking to have it all avaiable to order as soon as possible once we are happy with everything being in place.
HI Guy,

Thanks for the info. The rear seat delete looks a good one and something i would be interested in. I have sat in few Sparco seats as that was my seat of choice but they did not work for me where as an OMP one did. I have yet to try Cobra and Recaro so one of those could be a winner.

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
HI Guy,

Thanks for the info. The rear seat delete looks a good one and something i would be interested in. I have sat in few Sparco seats as that was my seat of choice but they did not work for me where as an OMP one did. I have yet to try Cobra and Recaro so one of those could be a winner.
Okay that's cool it had been our plan all along we were hoping to get it all wrapped up earlier this year with a visit Autosport International but obviously not gone ahead this year. But like you have mentioned you need to sit in the seats as to what works for you and can ultimately come down to cost as you could spend as little as £150 to £5K on a seat!
Sponsored