Lots-o-Bullitts For Sale

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I live near Orlando Florida and there is 1 new 2019 and 0 2020 Bullitts within 200 miles of me. Odd.
Sponsored

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I just clicked the links, there are only 5 new 2019 Bullitts for sale nationwide 19 2020s. WTF ?

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I can only see 2 new 2019’s for sale on autotrader.

boostedep3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Thinking about selling my 2019 with 2200 miles in MD if anyone is interested or it my pop up on Vroom

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
And how much is Vroom offering, if you don't mind? Wondering how the used car market is doing now. A couple of months ago I could have sold the Bullitt for what I have in it, but probably not anymore. I bet not even what I paid for it before taxes.

boostedep3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Vroom has offered 37.5k and GivemetheVIN has offered 37.6k. I might run by CarMax today to see what they will offer. I don't really have a reason other than this is my third vehicle so just trying to downsize the fleet a little. The car is great and I really like it but i have two kids both in car a carseat and booster so this just doesn't get driven much.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Makes sense brother. Please let us know how much CarMax offers you. It's a lot more hassle, since you have to take it there, and they take a while to drive it and prepare the offer. But curious if it's worth the bother or not. Thank you.

I'm sad to see it's so much less now. From $45K to $37.5K is a crap load less money, but not surprised. It's the typical 1-yr hit of a Ford IMO. Hey, why not try to sell it privately, since you're not going to trade it for another vehicle??? A bit of a hassle, but you should be able to at least get $40K for it IMO, especially with those low miles, and being original owner (enthusiasts really like buying from original owner, over a dealer). Good luck.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Vroom has offered 37.5k and GivemetheVIN has offered 37.6k. I might run by CarMax today to see what they will offer. I don't really have a reason other than this is my third vehicle so just trying to downsize the fleet a little. The car is great and I really like it but i have two kids both in car a carseat and booster so this just doesn't get driven much.

Sounds like a great car!! Another time...and I'd be down to see you!

CVCAshmere

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Try selling to a Ford dealer. They would most def take it from you and re-sell it!.

Sponsored

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2005 F150 FX4
If anyone would like to know what I saw, looking for one of these consistently from about when this thread was started, until two weeks ago when I picked up my 19' bullitt - heregoes.

May - Lots of Cars for sale, but I was not serious. Saw a used one with 12k miles or something like that for 38k and they wouldn't budge on the price.

Early Summer - Prices started dropping to the 45k region advertised online with incentives and all that. 0% at 7 years was also on the table.

July/August - I should have bought a "new" 19 at this point in time, as this is when dealers were blowing them out to get them off the lot. I think out the door numbers the lowest I was sent was around 44K? Out the door numbers of 45-46 were pretty much standard around this time. This is also right around when the cars started flying off the lots

September/October - Market cooled down, used bullitts going up for sale, started seeing a few thousand off 2020's sticker price

November/December - Almost made a deal on a used bullitt with 7k miles on it for around 45K out the door. Was told the day before I got it that it came in with a blown motor, so I told them no thanks. Saw incentives on 2020 bullitts knocking "sale price" down to around 45-47k range.

Got my 19 bullit "used" with 60 miles on it (guy thought he could re-sell it so it sat in his garage) for 46K out the door. I'm happy enough as I finally had all my money together so the deal made sense to me.

Anyway, availability is tapering off near me in NJ, but if anyone can wait till the spring (or if a 2020 is still sitting on a lot in summer 21) I would wager there will be leftovers being sold for in the range of 42-43K "sale" price, roughly 10-11K under sticker.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
The fun factor is there once you launch your Bullitt. But as stated dozens of times, the gearing in the transmission is so bad that out of the hole a '17 down will take it. Not top end, but most people don't drive 100MPH in 3rd gear.

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
The gearing on the mt82d4 really sucks, espechaly with the european 3.55 final gears. I will get rid of mine in the spring youst beacuse of the f.. king gearing.
I hope you like yours better. Happy driving.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
The gearing on the mt82d4 really sucks, espechaly with the european 3.55 final gears. I will get rid of mine in the spring youst beacuse of the f.. king gearing.
Just put a set of 456 or 488 gears in. I believe it will change your mind and cheaper than taking the depreciation hit.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I don't think it is that different from the 3.73s in the U.S., right? Agree that the gearing is really tall. I do like it though, it lets me go full throttle at any time and basically never kicks out the rear end (given that traction control also helps). I think it fits the character of the Bullitt well as a GT/fast cruiser car. Certainly not "snappy".

Have you thought about doing a gear swap?
Sponsored