Sponsored

Lots-o-Bullitts For Sale

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
I believe the reason why they are still sitting on the lots is because dealers are asking way too much. I got mine for a really good deal last year. I am ok if they are undervalued or there are a lot of them out there. I rarely see any on the street to be honest. Time will tell if these cars will hold a value later on. As I see it they might be the last Bullitt even the last non electric mustang. Who knows where they will go with the next gen. Yes it will never be as valuable as the older model cars because of all the electric gadgets but still its one hell of a car. I got mine for a few simple reasons. I love the DHG color and the look of the car overall. I might be the only person that enjoys the chrome around the grille and door windows. I think it makes it look classy. Plus the sound it makes is more enjoyable vs my GT. :p

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, it's required by law to display a front license plat in BC :(
is it though? Do you get a ticket if the plate is sitting on the dash or clipped to the passenger visor?
In VA as long as it's in plain view it's not a ticket, unless the trooper wants to give you a hard time.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That price was unbelievable. No way you can get even close to that in the US, even on a 2019 model. The best I ever saw was 10 grand off a 2019 that I could have bought, but was too far away. I ended up with almost 9 grand off, but was actually cheaper at the end that if I had shipped that other one. And all of those figures were for a $51,880 2019 Bullitt with EP, MR, and cover. Now you're not seeing those discounts anymore, even though leftover cars are getting older. And even less on 2020s, where the most I could get off was 4 grand when I was looking, and they were too far away as well.

At any rate, congrats on your new baby, and welcome to the family :). And I also agree with the others that you only got that price because your bumper was drilled. Ha ha. To me, that was a deal-breaker, and I live in a front plate state too. Take care.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No way you can get even close to that in the US, even on a 2019 model.
42K back in Jan on a MY19 53.5k MSRP. All around here they were being listed for 43-45 (on 52k MSRP) when they were still on lots. 40K on MY20 is impressive.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
is it though? Do you get a ticket if the plate is sitting on the dash or clipped to the passenger visor?
In VA as long as it's in plain view it's not a ticket, unless the trooper wants to give you a hard time.
Actually Yes. I got pulled over last year for not displaying a front plate (bad luck on my part as he had just finished writing another ticket as I came along) Anyway I looked it up and the fine for improperly displaying the plate is greater than not displaying it at all. So all depends on the cop at the time. Chance of getting pulled over is low, but it can still cost you

End of story, the cop didn't write the penalty amount on the ticket, so it was invalid, so didn't have to pay.

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I'm sure the laws are written differently, but in Ontario for sure, yes it is a ticket.

It is a $110 dollar fine if the plate is not mounted AND visible on front and back of the vehicle.
It cannot be inside the vehicle displayed. It cannot be cut/manipulated, covered/blocked in any way (snow, debris, surround that covers parts of the plate, or shaded/coloured cover)

Only 3 provinces still have front plates. Ontario, BC, Manitoba. At one point this year Ontario was going to get rid of them but the cops complained that both plates were vital to catching criminals.
I guess they chase a lot of people getting away in reverse or something.
And yet they came out with a new style plate that couldn't be read at night, before reverting back to the old one. Circus without a tent.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
cops complained that both plates were vital to catching criminals.
I guess they chase a lot of people getting away in reverse or something
automated plate scanners.

Lawrence Kier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Well, I bought it because it had every single option I wanted plus a few extra goodies. Got 8K off the sticker to 45K all option minus the Recaro seats which I definitely did not want and 84 months no interest lol....I will daily drive the hell out of it and trade it in a few years for a new Bronco. :)

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm sure the laws are written differently, but in Ontario for sure, yes it is a ticket.

It is a $110 dollar fine if the plate is not mounted AND visible on front and back of the vehicle.
It cannot be inside the vehicle displayed. It cannot be cut/manipulated, covered/blocked in any way (snow, debris, surround that covers parts of the plate, or shaded/coloured cover)

Only 3 provinces still have front plates. Ontario, BC, Manitoba. At one point this year Ontario was going to get rid of them but the cops complained that both plates were vital to catching criminals.
I guess they chase a lot of people getting away in reverse or something.
And yet they came out with a new style plate that couldn't be read at night, before reverting back to the old one. Circus without a tent.
Dealership should never mount the front plate bracket prior to sale on a specialty car, let the new owner decide how to handle the front plate if he wants to run one. lots of options for plates with hidden mounts... fwiw, I haven't run a front plate on any of my toy cars for the last 20 years in Ontario. Only been bothered about it once and ticketed never. granted, Id be lucky to drive 2500kms /year in any of them so that could factor in.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dealership should never mount the front plate bracket prior to sale on a specialty car. I haven't run a front plate on any of my toy cars for the last 20 years in Ontario.
Absolutely true... and I'd say on ANY car. If buyer asks for the bracket, then install it. A drilled bracket is a deal-breaker for me. I also haven't had any tickets for lack of front plate in 30+ years. A few pull-overs while traveling over the years by harassing TX troopers with nothing better to do, but just warnings, so worth the inconvenience. Ha ha.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Dealership should never mount the front plate bracket prior to sale on a specialty car, let the new owner decide how to handle the front plate if he wants to run one. lots of options for plates with hidden mounts... fwiw, I haven't run a front plate on any of my toy cars for the last 20 years in Ontario. Only been bothered about it once and ticketed never. granted, Id be lucky to drive 2500kms /year in any of them so that could factor in.
Sponsored