Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
BEAUTIFUL job on the snake, Chris! That is painted, yes? Gotta be, vinyl wouldn't take the heat. Special paint? Very cool. Not sure which I like better, your SC snake or my rain tray one. :-)
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
BEAUTIFUL job on the snake, Chris! That is painted, yes? Gotta be, vinyl wouldn't take the heat. Special paint? Very cool. Not sure which I like better, your SC snake or my rain tray one. :-)
Thanks KB. It is actually...vinyl!

Supplied by Bemaro, Inc. in California. Great products and even better service.

Do you mind sharing a photo of you rain tray enhancement? That is the one area I’d love to address.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention, after laying eyes on your new avatar, I have only one thing to see...”Play ball!”

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Do you mind sharing a photo of you rain tray enhancement?
Damn...my initial thought WAS vinyl based on the texture but I couldn't see it handling the heat. Amazing that they pulled it off and speaking of "they" Chris, I get nothing on any of the Google hits for Bemaro, Inc. Might you have a working one?

Here are two shots of the rain tray plus decal. Just click the right side of the first image to move to the next.

Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Damn...my initial thought WAS vinyl based on the texture but I couldn't see it handling the heat. Amazing that they pulled it off and speaking of "they" Chris, I get nothing on any of the Google hits for Bemaro, Inc. Might you have a working one?

Here are two shots of the rain tray plus decal. Just click the right side of the first image to move to the next.
KB, that looks great. I take it that it is self-made.

Here is the requested link.

https://www.bemarofilms.com

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Yes, Chris, I made the rain tray decal. Picked up a cutter from a friend who was upgrading a few years back and got into decals. The kicker for the tray and decal though is painting it. Without the paint, the vinyl would be gone in minutes, shriveled up from the heat, but with paint, the adhesive holds fine, just like your SC snake.

T'anks for the link.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
New builders names have been added
Thanks, Jaime and it's a shame you can't edit one of the entries, that seems unsat but then if you think about "elections," the security sorta makes sense. Otherwise, you could delete Torin and Put Joe Schmucatelli in his place with Torin's votes. :-) (and poor Jovic couldn't say a word.) <grin>

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
I agree....I wanted to correct my vote but the software won’t allow. The old forum software allowed for changes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I agree....I wanted to correct my vote but the software won’t allow. The old forum software allowed for changes.
I can turn on the option for people to change their vote, but I figured that might not be a good idea. If you need me to long enough for you to change your vote I will.

I do wish it would let me change the spelling on names though.

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
I can turn on the option for people to change their vote, but I figured that might not be a good idea. If you need me to long enough for you to change your vote I will.

I do wish it would let me change the spelling on names though.
It’s really your our call. I knew I was voting wrong, but at the time, it was my only option.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
It’s really your our call. I knew I was voting wrong, but at the time, it was my only option.
I’ve opened up the option. Let me know when you make your correction.