• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida OEM GT350R spoiler

Kylling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesper
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I have a spare OEM spoiler, which was in fight with my garage door. I had the spoiler properly repaired by professionals, and the spoiler looks like new. See pictures both before/after repair for full transparency. Can provide more pictures if requested. Mounting brackets and hardware included.

2.000 USD including shipping (NA)

Repaired0.jpg

Repaired1.jpg

Repaired2.jpg

Repaired3.jpg

Repaired4.jpg

Repaired5.jpg

Damage1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
OEM spoiler, which was in fight with my garage door. I had the spoiler properly repaired by professionals, and the spoiler looks like new. See pictures both before/after repair for full transparency. Can provide more pictures if requested. Mounting brackets and hardware included.
Are you asking 4K or 400?

OP
OP
Kylling

Kylling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesper
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I posted a price idea, since I have no clue, what this is worth. Will consider everything, since I have no use for it anymore. 400 is low though, since the repair cost alone was considerably more then that.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
Interesting...the downside for me is that I’ve already cermaic coated and PPF my rear deck which would have to be redone after I install this and plug the holes from my stock stock spoiler. Wish I’d have done this first.

OP
OP
Kylling

Kylling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesper
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Interesting...the downside for me is that I’ve already cermaic coated and PPF my rear deck which would have to be redone after I install this and plug the holes from my stock stock spoiler. Wish I’d have done this first.
Why would you have to redo the PPF on the deck? The spoiler would simply bolt on top if it, I would think. But yes, you would probably have to plug the existing holes and drill new ones. Not sure, how the R version holes aligns with non-R. The spoiler has no paint protection, so if you want PPF on the whole car, that would need to be done.

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Why would you have to redo the PPF on the deck? The spoiler would simply bolt on top if it, I would think. But yes, you would probably have to plug the existing holes and drill new ones. Not sure, how the R version holes aligns with non-R. The spoiler has no paint protection, so if you want PPF on the whole car, that would need to be done.
Likely because putting an R spoiler on a non R car means you have to fill the mounting holes and possibly fix the stripes. The ceramic also goes up to the spoiler as there is no space underneath a non R one.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
Likely because putting an R spoiler on a non R car means you have to fill the mounting holes and possibly fix the stripes. The ceramic also goes up to the spoiler as there is no space underneath a non R one.
exactly. The ceramic coat would have to be added to where it isnt on top of adding PPF and ceramic to the spoiler fill holes. This Is something I’d really like to do but the amount of work I’d have to do just makes it a hard sell. I need someone to completely swap deck lids with me to make it work best...I think.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kylling

Kylling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesper
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Interested in trading for a OEM 19 GT350 Spoiler with the gurney flap? It’s in perfect shape. Car only has a few hundred miles.
Sorry, not interested in trading. Sold my GT350R, so just need the spoiler and all parts gone...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
May i ask who fixed it? If it was spider composites, I may be interested.

OP
OP
Kylling

Kylling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesper
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Price updated: 2.000 USD and I cover shipping (NA only). 1500 if picked up in Orlando.