MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I have an AED tune, includes tweaks to the tranny, an H pipe combined with the factory AE system, and just a mod'ed air box + panel filter, and my burbles and snarls like a mofo. It's not a "burble" specific tune, but put the car in S+ and get on the brakes hard from speed, it downshifts super quick, sounds incredible as it drops a few gears. I also get this around town with a manual (tranny in S) shift, let it carry a little more RPM, back off the throttle, shift ...

Then in regular mode, it just drives around smooth without as much as a POP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes it will. The tune will create a richer condition also. More fuel will get pushed through. I have cats, stock headers and after the 93 tune the backfires make me insecure at times.
Yeah, that’s awesome. Looking forward to getting it done then

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have an AED tune, includes tweaks to the tranny, an H pipe combined with the factory AE system, and just a mod'ed air box + panel filter, and my burbles and snarls like a mofo. It's not a "burble" specific tune, but put the car in S+ and get on the brakes hard from speed, it downshifts super quick, sounds incredible as it drops a few gears. I also get this around town with a manual (tranny in S) shift, let it carry a little more RPM, back off the throttle, shift ...

Dope!

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

I drive around town where it's 25mph in a low enough gear to keep it above 3500rpms and anytime I let off the accelerator it will sound stupid. Doesn't sound like a ricer. Coyote engine creates a nice deep sound.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I drive around town where it's 25mph in a low enough gear to keep it above 3500rpms and anytime I let off the accelerator it will sound stupid. Doesn't sound like a ricer. Coyote engine creates a nice deep sound.
Yeah, most of my driving is in sub-40MPH around the city (I'm outside of St. Augustine, so like through the old city backstreets), hahaha, I do the same, S/manual, let it wind up, let off the throttle, I get some good grins from people walking around :D

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
mines already loud as hell in that range - i can only imagine with headers and a tube

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, most of my driving is in sub-40MPH around the city (I'm outside of St. Augustine, so like through the old city backstreets), hahaha, I do the same, S/manual, let it wind up, let off the throttle, I get some good grins from people walking around :D
lol... I'm with you brother....

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
mines already loud as hell in that range - i can only imagine with headers and a tube
I'm between Detroit and Flint Mi. Its the wild west around here with every truck, Harley, muscle car or ricer cammed, straight piped or something. Is Toronto exhaust friendly?

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm between Detroit and Flint Mi. Its the wild west around here with every truck, Harley, muscle car or ricer cammed, straight piped or something. Is Toronto exhaust friendly?
There’s a lot of nice cars here don’t get me wrong, but if you make 500WHP here you’re already top 1% .. No one here really has anything impressive.

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Meh , it’s a V8. Please find another thread to spread jealousy. Ty
The burble tune is you paying homage to the rice world. And Jealousy? You must not have read my sig, its nice to have a car that makes 700+rwhp and doesn't sound like Fallujah for no reason what so ever.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The burble tune is you paying homage to the rice world. And Jealousy? You must not have read my sig, its nice to have a car that makes 700+rwhp and doesn't sound like Fallujah for no reason what so ever.
Sound jealous still.

kisses x